ERP Systems Developer
Ursa Major Technologies
The journey to space starts with the engines.
Ursa Major was founded to address a critical shortfall in the U.S. industrial base and bring a new model to aerospace and defense systems: we design and manufacture the world’s leading propulsion systems for space, hypersonic applications, and missile systems.
Our products and technologies require an extraordinary team – a team that will mold tomorrow’s technologies while deploying today’s best. We are an intrinsically motivated team that has a passion for solving problems and empowering each other every day to develop our skills, knowing that there is always room for growth.
The Operations team at Ursa Major has an opportunity for an ERP Systems Developer. In this role, you will directly impact our ability to scale our propulsion manufacturing capabilities and optimize our business processes. This role supports these capabilities by maintaining Odoo, solving ERP issues, interfacing with other departments to understand customization requirements, and developing dashboard and reporting functions. The ideal candidate will have excellent software development skills and a strong focus on process. You will be a great fit for our team if you have a growth mindset, are tenacious in attacking both problems and opportunities and are a clear and open communicator.
- Work collaboratively with Software, Operations, Finance, and Business Development
- Implement UI and code customizations that enhance functionality and meet business requirements.
- Maintain Odoo permissions, grant new user access, and perform system admin duties.
- Generate reports and build dashboards for data analysis.
- Troubleshoot bugs and errors.
- Assist in task planning and estimation.
- Write excellent documentation.
- Engineering/Computer Software degree as a Software Engineer, or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with ERP, preferably Odoo.
- Proficiency with a statically typed and compiled language (such as C/C++/Rust/Go).
- Experience with writing queries for SQL databases, database management, and network experience.
- Comfortable with a container-based development workflow.
- Excellent problem-solving, project management, and communication skills.
- Experience developing ERP software in aerospace or other highly technical field.
- Experience in a hardware-focused manufacturing environment.
- Unlimited PTO - Vacation, Sick, Personal, and Bereavement
- Paid maternity/paternity/adoptive leave
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Tax Advantage Accounts (HSA/FSA); Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability, Basic Life, AD&D, and EAP Program; Additional Benefit Options Including Voluntary Life, Emergency Medical Transport, and Pet Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan - Traditional 401(k) and a Roth 401(k)
- Company stock options
Colorado law requires us to tell you the base compensation range of this role, which is $80,000 - $140,000, determined by your education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities. The salary range for this role is intentionally wide as we are evaluating individuals based on their unique experience and abilities to fit our needs. Most importantly, we are excited to meet you, and see if you are a great fit for our team. What we can’t quantify for you are the exciting challenges, supportive team, and amazing culture we enjoy. Click here for more information about our awesome benefits.
Classification: Full-time Exempt.