2024 Summer Test Engineering Internship
Ursa Major Technologies
The journey to space starts with the engines.
Ursa Major is currently seeking a talented individual for our Summer 2024 Test Engineering Internship. As an intern on a small, fast-moving team, you will be challenged with supporting the dynamic environment of propulsion design, development, manufacturing, test, and production. You will receive hands-on experience while helping solve difficult engineering problems. We thrive on giving ownership and authority, so you can expect to make decisions and make a difference!
This Iiternship will be in the Test Engineering Organization.
This position will be full-time.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS 09/29/23. Final decisions will be made in October.
- Background in mechanical, electrical, aerospace or similar engineering field.
- Must be an academic Junior and above by May 2024 (experience with Fluids, Mechanics of Materials, and other advanced classes)
- Excellent with first principle analysis with mechanical and/or fluid-based scenarios
- Hands-on build and/or test experience (design > build > test lifecycle of a project)
- Demonstrated teamwork and ability to communicate effectively in a group setting
- Drive to continuously improve technical and team skills
- Experience with CAD software is preferred
Colorado law requires us to tell you the base compensation of this role, which is $29/hour. What we can’t quantify for you are the exciting challenges, supportive team, and amazing culture we enjoy.
Classification: Full-time Non Exempt.