2024 Summer Combustion Devices Propulsion Engineer Internship
Ursa Major Technologies
The journey to space starts with the engines.
Ursa Major is currently seeking talented individuals for our Summer 2024 Combustion Devices Propulsion Engineer Internship. As an intern on a small, fast-moving team, you will be challenged with supporting the dynamic environment of propulsion design, development, manufacturing, test, and production. You will receive hands-on experience while helping solve difficult engineering problems. We thrive on giving ownership and authority, so you can expect to make decisions and make a difference!
This position will be full-time.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS 09/29/23. Final decisions will be made in October.
- Background in mechanical, aerospace, or manufacturing engineering
- Must be an academic Junior and above by May 2024 (experience with Fluids, Mechanics of Materials, and other advanced classes)
- Excellent with first principle analysis with mechanical and/or fluid-based scenarios
- Hands-on build and/or test experience (design > build > test lifecycle of a project)
- Demonstrated teamwork and ability to communicate effectively in a group setting
- Drive to continuously improve technical and team skills
- Experience with CAD software is preferred
Colorado law requires us to tell you the base compensation of this role, which is $29/hour. What we can’t quantify for you are the exciting challenges, supportive team, and amazing culture we enjoy.
Classification: Full-time Non Exempt.