West Coast Territory Sales Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
🌎 About Us
At TeamSnap, we believe when the world connects through sports; the world becomes better. TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to taking the work out of play in youth sports. We also believe our jobs should excite us, our teammates should support us and our bosses should inspire us. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos, landing us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work" and Built In’s “100 Best Remote-First Places to Work."
TeamSnap is seeking a West CoastTerritory Representative who will search for sales leads to convert into customers within our small business customer segment. Ideal candidates enjoy cold-calling prospects while being a collaborative teammate who loves to make everyone better.
Based on the Territory and our target prospects, the role will require the ability to make some evening calls within Pacific Standard Time hours.
What Makes This Different From Other Sales Opportunities?
- You’ll be equipped with the latest tools such as Salesforce, Slack, UberConference, Zoom, and Drift
- You’re not in a churn-and-burn environment. We’ll support you with training and continuous coaching to be successful
- You’ll report to our Sales Manager who leads with trust and has coached national-level female soccer teams, who of course use TeamSnap
- Most Territory Representatives grow into a more senior sales role after consistent and proven success
What You'll Do
- You’ll be hunting for new business and responsible for growing your assigned territory
- You’ll prospect new contacts and nurture key accounts
- You'll ensure that you take leads through our defined qualification process and into the demo, quote, negotiation, and close phases
- You’ll use data analysis to put together territory plans, evaluate your business, drive the strategy, and communicate the results
- You’ll demonstrate the product to potential customers via the web by uncovering the customer’s needs and ultimately helping them understand the benefits and value of using our software solution
- Motivated - You get excited about exceeding business sales goals
- Strong Business Acumen - You understand sales performance analytics and how to interpret results
- Resilient - A hunter mentality who doesn’t get upset easily with the word “no”. Cold calling is BIG.
- Resourceful - You’re not afraid to take initiative but also ask for guidance when needed
- Customer Focused - You have compassion and care for the customer experience
- Collaborative - You believe in “we” before “I” and love to celebrate wins together
- 5+ years of sales experience including:
- Individual contributor experience in new business development
- SaaS software or sports industry experience
- Ability to travel occasionally, including but not limited to our annual company meeting, periodic sales team meetings throughout the year, potential trade shows, and potential client visits
- Experience in an ever-changing and evolving sales organization.
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. The base salary for this role is $57,600, with an OTE of $96,000. Comp is updated based on multiple factors. Our comp is highly competitive in our space and we adjust overall comp based on relevant experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
TeamSnap is a fully remote company, so you need to be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same time zone as you. We are always expanding, but there is a small list of states we do not hire in, including Alabama, Alaska, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Rhode Island, South Dakota and West Virginia and while we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
🚀 Opportunities to Grow
At TeamSnap, we work hard to provide a culture of trust, accountability, inclusivity, and boundless opportunities to grow, along with the chance to make a lasting impact and have some fun while doing it.
🎩 Total Rewards
• We're proud to be remote-first. We've been remote since 2009, long before COVID made it cool
• Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
• 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
• 401K to help you invest for the future
• $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
• Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
• Generous home office allowance to set you up for success
• TeamSnap SWAG to our store upon starting and a $50 credit on every work anniversary thereafter
• A monthly stipend reimbursement for health & wellness and so much more!
🏆 Working at TeamSnap
At TeamSnap, you're not a culture fit, you're a culture add. Check out our Culture Playbook and learn how we succeed at being remote-first, what makes our company so unique, and how we're inspired by our people, our customers, and our values.
🧡 Inclusion and Diversity
Creativity and innovation can't thrive when we're cookie-cutter images of each other. We’re quickly growing more diverse, but there's always room for improvement. We are committed to inclusion and diversity at TeamSnap and this includes four employee resource groups: Women, People of Color, LGBTQIA+, and the Talent Acquisition Task Force, designed to reduce unconscious biases in our hiring practices. We hold ourselves accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. If you need any disability-related adaptation during the recruitment process, just let us know! We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.