Account Executive (Brand Solutions)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
🌎 About Us
At TeamSnap, we believe when the world connects through sports; the world becomes better. TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to taking the work out of play in youth sports. We also believe our jobs should excite us, our teammates should support us and our bosses should inspire us. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos, landing us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work" and Built In’s “100 Best Remote-First Places to Work."
TeamSnap is looking for an Account Executive to help us grow the advertising side of our business. This is an important role for our growing team and will provide you with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact. If you’re a go-getter, strategic-thinking salesperson who can move fast on bringing leading brands nationwide onto the TeamSnap advertising platform, then you’re exactly who we’re looking for!
What You'll Do:
- You’ll be responsible for identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound activities. We’re looking for hard-working, competitive, and self-motivated individuals who have succeeded in similar roles. This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated individual looking to make a large impact on a team that is growing and disrupting the marketing space. In this role, you’ll be looked at to:
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities; manage the entire new business sales cycle
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Work with marketing to build target prospect lists and constantly improve our ICP (ideal client profile)
- Build and iterate outbound sequences which lead to high conversion rates
- Educate prospects about our platform and capabilities
- Help refine the sales process and strategy to improve your effectiveness
- Communicate cross-functionally with our campaign strategy, account management and product teams
What Will Set You Up for Success:
- To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be excited by the idea of learning about brand marketing and sponsorships, youth sports, two-sided markets, and how to sell beyond ROI analysis. You’ll also need:
- A minimum of 3 years of selling experience. Brand marketing/sponsorship sales experience is strongly preferred
- A strong sense of urgency and motivation to exceed aggressive sales goals
- Attend conferences and industry-related events to network and generate opportunities with brands in your target verticals
- Experience with implementing new sales processes or procedures
- To be flexible and coachable. We will be fine-tuning our sales approach as we go along, and we expect you to do the same
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sports sponsorship or brand partnership analysis is not required but is a plus
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. The minimum starting point for this role is $100,000 with comp updated based on multiple factors. Our comp is highly competitive in our space and we adjust overall comp based on relevant experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
TeamSnap is a fully remote company, so you need to be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same time zone as you. We are always expanding, but there is a small list of states we do not hire in, including Alabama, Alaska, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Rhode Island, South Dakota and West Virginia and while we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
🚀 Opportunities to Grow
At TeamSnap, we work hard to provide a culture of trust, accountability, inclusivity, and boundless opportunities to grow, along with the chance to make a lasting impact and have some fun while doing it.
🎩 Total Rewards
• We're proud to be remote-first. We've been remote since 2009, long before COVID made it cool
• Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
• 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
• 401K to help you invest for the future
• $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
• Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
• Generous home office allowance to set you up for success
• TeamSnap SWAG to our store upon starting and a $50 credit on every work anniversary thereafter
• A monthly stipend reimbursement for health & wellness and so much more!
🏆 Working at TeamSnap
At TeamSnap, you're not a culture fit, you're a culture add. Check out our Culture Playbook and learn how we succeed at being remote-first, what makes our company so unique, and how we're inspired by our people, our customers, and our values.
🧡 Inclusion and Diversity
Creativity and innovation can't thrive when we're cookie-cutter images of each other. We’re quickly growing more diverse, but there's always room for improvement. We are committed to inclusion and diversity at TeamSnap and this includes four employee resource groups: Women, People of Color, LGBTQIA+, and the Talent Acquisition Task Force, designed to reduce unconscious biases in our hiring practices. We hold ourselves accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. If you need any disability-related adaptation during the recruitment process, just let us know! We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.