Client Success Manager, Employer Solutions (Enterprise)
SonderMind’s Enterprise Solutions is a comprehensive mental health care product, available through employers. We offer comprehensive care, including everything from therapy and medication management, to meditation and mindfulness, neurotunes, and brain assessments. At SonderMind, we know that therapy works. Offering accessible, personalized mental health care and wellness tools that produce high-quality outcomes for individuals, SonderMind Enterprise Solutions is backed by cutting-edge tools and personalized support, including access to SonderMind’s thousands of quality therapists and psychiatric providers, right from the convenience of our mobile app.
How you'll make an impact
SonderMind is looking for a Client Success Manager to work closely with our Employer customers to drive success throughout the client lifecycle. You will be responsible for building and strengthening client relationships by delivering exceptional service and creating meaningful outcomes for our customers and their employees. As part of this role, you will be the main point of contact for our enterprise partners, develop success plans that align with the customer objectives, execute against the success playbook while working with your internal partners to identify and deliver on relevant KPIs. You will be responsible for contract renewals, client engagement, as well as expanding our current offerings.
What you'll do
- Serve as main point of contact, product expert, and mental health advocate for our enterprise relationships
- Own full customer lifecycle by defining and driving metrics of success, beginning at onboarding and continuing throughout the duration of the relationship
- Drive revenue within your assigned book of business, including renewal and expansion opportunities
- Support Sales team with closing late stage opportunities
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Product, Business Operations, and Analytics to ensure exceptional client service
- Complete deep analysis of client engagement metrics, and use outcomes to drive creative, client-specific strategies
- Represent Voice of the Customer (VOC) in cross-functional meetings to drive SonderMind’s product and marketing roadmaps
- Participate in industry conferences and webinars with customers, prospects and partners
- Maintain accurate client records leveraging our CRM and regularly provide client status updates
- Complete other special projects as needed
What you'll bring with you
- 5+ years of Client Success experience in enterprise SaaS
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with senior level HR teams from enterprise companies.
- Demonstrable experience in strategic account planning, cross-selling, and renewals
- Experience identifying and collaborating with employee resource groups, and diverse stakeholders within an customer organization
- Strong technical acumen and familiarity with how software is built and serviced in a SaaS environment
- Experience driving client results and achieving desired KPIs with retention, engagement and expansion rates
- Experience working with Product, Marketing, Analytics, and Engineering teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for mental health and changing the healthcare landscape
- Telehealth and/or consumer health experience
- Background in employer-sponsored health benefits space
- Experience working with senior level HR teams from Fortune 100 companies
What we value
- Curious: Seek to understand and pull the thread
- Courageous: Takes action, even when uncomfortable
- Lightful: Assume positive intent in others
- Authentic: Say what you mean, mean what you say, act accordingly
- Bucketworthy: Don’t let your bucket leak
The anticipated salary range for this role is $108,000 -$135,000. This role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and variable bonus plan. Actual title and compensation are commensurate with qualifications and experience.
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health, we are walking the walk with our employee benefits. We want the experience of working at SonderMind to accelerate people’s careers and enrich their lives, so we focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life and work.
Our benefits include:
- A commitment to fostering flexible hybrid work
- A flexible PTO policy with a minimum of three weeks off
- Therapy coverage benefits to ensure our employees have access to the care they need
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage with plans to meet every need, including HSA and FSA options
- Paid company holidays and a company shut-down during the last week of the year
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected events. Not only that, we also cover the difference in salary for up to eight (8) weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid Parental Leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- 401K retirement plan with 100% matching on up to 4% of base salary
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.