HR Service Center Representative
See yourself at Twilio
Join the People Service Center Team as Twilio’s next HR Service Center Representative.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a global company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business.
About the job
This position is needed to provide Tier 1 support for the employee lifecycle processes on a global level as a part of the People Operations team who are focused on optimizing, globalizing, and taking new employee services higher up the People services value chain.
The People Services Team is a backbone of Twilio’s core HR functions and works as a centralized hub of People administrative (transactional) and operational duties within pre-defined SLA’s and deliverables. This is a great opportunity to create a positive impact on employee experience. You will be the first point of contact to support and respond on the HR Case Management System.
In this role, you’ll:
- Leverage Workday and ServiceNow to perform transactions, support employees, and internal clients.
- Manage HR Ticketing tool for employee queries as a Tier 1 support.
- Document, maintain and communicate core HR processes to users and partners.
- Data entry into Workday for new hires, terms, and other core people processes.
- Driving core business processes through the systems.
- Provide operational support to employees and internal partners on Benefits, Compensation, HR Policies, Background Checks, HR Systems (Workday, Greenhouse, ServiceNow), and Mobility and Immigration.
- Maintain confidentiality of core HR data and projects.
- Support HR Audits.
- Support the core on-boarding and termination administration globally.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Bachelor's degree and Minimum 4+ years experience in HR, ideally in a shared services environment.
- Able to demonstrate effective prioritizing, organizing, problem solving, collaboration, articulation and communication skills
- Employee experience focused
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Experience in managing and handling HR queries on a ticketing tool (servicenow preferred but not mandatory).
- Comfortable in dealing with the HR data and audits
- Brings curiosity, and desire to find opportunities for improvement
- Keen to continue learning and developing their skills, having a growth mentality
- Experience with Workday, ServiceNow
- Good hands on experience working on spreadsheets and presentations
This role will be Remote - Bangalore, India.
We prioritize connection and opportunities to build relationships with our customers and each other. That means for this role, approximately 0 to 10% travel is anticipated to help you connect in-person in a meaningful way.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.