Senior Partner Marketing Manager
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Sr. Partner Marketing Manager for EMEA.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
The Senior Partner Marketing Manager will be part of the EMEA Marketing organization supporting the regional partner organization across all Twilio products. The Twilio partner ecosystem encompasses a number of very different partners, from niche consulting companies to large GSI or technology vendors. The ideal candidate brings with them a strong understanding on how partnership works, both from a consulting and a technology perspective.
The candidate will build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to develop high quality marketing activities to support sales and business development initiatives. This role requires the ability to work independently, be detail oriented and extremely flexible.
Reporting to the VP of EMEA Marketing, this position is critical to help drive incremental pipeline and revenue growth for the company and strategic partners.
In this role, you’ll:
- Build new partner GTM programs by defining, establishing, and maintaining a consistent, traceable decision-making process across internal and external stakeholders.
- Author GTM proposals and business cases to navigate complex decisions that require striking the right balance between business growth and risk mitigation objectives.
- Lead cross-functional efforts to help build pilot programs, while planning for the programs to mature and scale.
- Create and deep dive into metrics to identify root cause, determine improvements, and follow through with action-oriented insights.
- Translate recommendations to results by executing on action plans and program managing as needed to deliver improvements to senior leadership.
- Scale global execution and success while cultivating and strengthening Twilio’s relationships with Consulting Partners.
- Interlock with partner regional leads to co-define, synthesize, and prioritize GTM programs.
- Enable “better together” excellence by outlining partnership governance, self-serve & repeatable processes, and joint business/executive reviews and QBRs.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading partner marketing programs. They also have:
- 5-8+ years product and/or partner marketing experience in a business to business (B2B) environment in the cloud, SaaS, or enterprise software (familiarity with contact center technology a plus)
- Self-starting, enthusiastic individual who is willing to take innovative approaches and responsibly for outcomes
- Successful track record of working with strategic, technology, resell and services partners on go-to-market for joint offerings and traditional channel marketing tactics
- Experience in building and running digital omnichannel campaigns with partners
- Experience with content development efforts – research, whitepapers, blogs, web content, videos & sales enablement materials)
- Accountable with a sense of urgency and bias for action, and capable of leading teams by influence
- Strong analytical skill set to identify insights and optimize execution of campaigns/programs
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, across all levels of the organization.
- Superb organization and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field, MBA preferred
- Technically savvy and experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, and mobility is a plus.
- Experience in the Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) and/or Marketing Technology markets.
- Growth minded with line of sight on long term strategies while impacting short term opportunities
- Familiarity with data handling (SFDC, Looker, Tableau, Excel knowledge is a plus)
- A high degree of business analytics and financial model acumen
This role will be remote, and based in the UK.
Approximately 40% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.