Senior Strategic Account Executive
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Strategic Enterprise Account Executive - Financial Services Canada
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
As a Senior Strategic Account Executive on our Financial Services team, you will be responsible for helping the leading Canadian Banks revolutionize their customer engagement experiences. This includes the delivery of omni-channel communications, user identity authentication, fraud detection, and next generation contact center experiences. This role is also highly cross functional and benefits from your ability to build deep partnerships across product management, finance, support, and operations.
In this role you’ll
- Create and execute strategic account and opportunity strategies
- Clearly articulate the value propositions of Twilio's solutions and drive enthusiasm for the benefits they bring
- Act as an expert in the communications space, staying informed about key industry initiatives, trends, and new capabilities
- Consistently deliver accurate opportunity forecasting
- Collaborate effectively with internal cross-functional teams to leverage resources and expertise
- Provide timely follow ups to meetings and responses to customer questions and inquiries, demonstrating a commitment to excellent customer service
- Actively engage prospects and customers by participating in both local Twilio and targeted Financial Services industry events
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 8+ years of Enterprise Sales experience and a track record of selling complex technical solutions in excess of $500K.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ethical, hands on, passionate, and creative team player that is eager to deliver excellence
- Track record of identifying and building relationships across a given enterprise
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years' of experience
- Existing relationships with transformational leaders and decision makers at the leading Canadian Banks
- Working knowledge of Canadian Banking/FinTech priorities
- Understanding of run-the-bank vs change-the-bank challenges and opportunities
- Experience selling APIs and digital engagement solutions
This role will be remote and based in Ontario, Canada or the Northeast U.S.
Approximately 20-30% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.