Senior Principal Product Manager, Voice Intelligence
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Principal Product Manager, Voice Intelligence
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
At Twilio, our mission is to empower developers to build a better world through the capabilities of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Voice Intelligence. The Voice Intelligence team is at the forefront of integrating Voice AI to drive real business outcomes for our global customers. We are committed to responsible and ethical innovation, with a customer-centric approach. Our overarching goal is to advance CustomerAI, Twilio’s AI platform that combines customer communications and AI. This includes leveraging Voice Intelligence across Twilio's API communication channels like Messaging and Email, and collaborating closely with Segment, our market-leading Customer Data Platform, at the heart of CustomerAI. Success in this role means not only helping customers succeed with Voice Intelligence but also integrating it across the various communication channels Twilio offers.
In this role, you’ll:
- Drive our product vision across a full stack of collaborators, from customers to engineers.
- Work closely with engineers to prioritize the roadmap, deliver features, and solve problems in innovative and valuable ways.
- Translate customer feedback and strategic goals into plans for engineering execution.
- Ensure coordination and confidence among internal teams and leadership.
- Embody Twilio's culture and values.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Bachelor’s Degree AND 8+ years of experience in product management OR equivalent experience.
- 5+ years' experience in complete product cycle management, driving clear engineering and product outcomes.
- Experience in Speech/Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, or handling large complex data structures interacting with 3rd party AI/ML tools or services.
- Proven experience or deep interest in Speech/NLP or Machine Learning.
- Strong cross-group collaboration skills, both internally and externally.
- High tolerance for ambiguity and change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in presentation and storytelling.
- Visionary leadership with a 3-5 year product strategy focus.
- Ability to translate product scenarios into detailed functional specifications.
- Solid understanding of various product management and technology domains.
- Collaboration skills to work with Product Management, development managers, and engineering teams.
- Strong ownership, focus, and influence skills.
- Ability to influence company direction, strategy, standards, and plans.
- Brand Ambassadorship, with participation in industry events and thought leadership.
This role will be based in our Tallinn, Estonia office or Remote in Estonia.
Approximately 10% travel is estimated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.