See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our HR Business Partner Manager supporting the LATAM region (Based in Colombia)
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a global company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business.
About the job
Twilio is seeking a HR Business Partner Manager to partner and support the LATAM region. In this role, you will report to the HRBP Director for LATAM. Your primary client group will be our leaders in the region, you will actively engage with your business leader(s), functional HRBPs, and our Center of Expertise (COE’s) partners to implement HR processes, policies and programs. You will coach and partner primarily with people managers, using multiple resources and teams to provide our employees an exceptional experience through the entire employee lifecycle.
In this role, you will:
- You will co-own the People strategy in partnership with the functional HRBP team.
- Partner with regional leaders from different businesses to understand our strategy, enable our teams to achieve their goals and grow.
- Use data, analytics, and insights to educate leaders on the people strategy in the region, helping to drive for operational efficiencies and improvements
- Work closely with our COEs (Talent Acquisition, TED, People Platforms,etc) and contribute to the design and implement People Programs and initiatives within the region
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Act as a role model for our Twilio Magic, inspiring those around you to achieve greatness, with a passion for what you do and a desire to help others do their best work
- Implementing updates on HR processes and policies in Colombia and Brazil.
- Partner with employment legal ER and compliance teams on the regular local process.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other markets, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 6+ years of relevant work experience as HR Business Partner or HR Generalist function preferably within a scaling or fast pace company with regional roles in LATAM
- Proficient in three languages: English, Portuguese, and Spanish, with the ability to speak and write fluently in each.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations for Colombia and Brazil
- Demonstrated track record of providing business-driven talent strategy, programs, processes through the employee lifecycle.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and coaching skills with a proven ability to develop trusting relationships and influence at all levels within the organization to achieve business results.
- A hunger for learning and problem solving with a mindset that opportunities to do so are greater in a complex, ambiguous, fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Enjoy deriving insights from data to support decision making and clearly present/communicate complex ideas
This role will be 100% remote, but based in Colombia only.
Approximately <10%> travel is anticipated.
Note: please upload your CV in English
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open position
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.