Corporate Security Technology Specialist
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Corporate Security Technology, Specialist, APJ
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to deploy, administer, support, and maintain the software, systems and technology that empower the Corporate Security operational teams to protect Twilio’s people, places and things. This position, reporting to the Director, Corporate Security Technology, provides services for technologies spanning physical security systems, operational platforms to include intelligence, incident management, and mass communications, internal tooling, and SOC..
In this role, you’ll:
- Enhance and maintain current solutions, while assessing, testing, and pushing for technology betterments to provide security at scale with a focus on end user experience.
- Document and maintain configuration records and develop operational training standards.
- Respond to support requests within established SLAs and champion vulnerability management through systems uptime utilization.
- Manage system installations to ensure equipment is installed correctly and leverage internal standards for the functionality required, and take initiative to configure systems with very little or no assistance.
- Develop metrics for reporting across technologies to drive improvement and innovation at scale.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 5+ years direct, hands-on, experience with physical security systems or corporate security technologies. in private sector corporate security as a people manager or 5+ years in public sector with
- Genetec Certified (Level II minimum)
- Demonstrated experience in developing systems physical deployment standards.
- Demonstrated experience in systems and device troubleshooting and support ticket management.
- Successful experience in managing field subcontracted projects and services.
- Proven ability to mark-up and amend schematic systems and component diagrams.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working independently and as part of a team. Will take the initiative to drive deliverables forward even under ambiguous circumstances.
- Proficiency in Google GSuite, presentation development and metrics reporting development.
- Willing and able to travel to any of the Twilio facilities sites.
- PSP or CPP
- Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit experience.
- Proficiency with Airtable, Veoci, Alert Media, Dataminr.
This role will be remote, and based in Bengaluru, India.
Approximately 25% travel is anticipated.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.