Staff Product Manager - Messaging (Health & Monitoring)
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Staff Product Manager - Supply Product - Health, Monitoring and Testing.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to play a pivotal role in shaping, defining and executing our product vision and strategy. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and GTM to bring to life groundbreaking solutions that will shape the future of the international supply management domain. You will lead the roadmap, development, and launch of high-impact products.
In this role, you’ll:
- Develop, communicate, generate excitement for and obtain buy-in of the product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Partner with cross functional peers to drive product planning, design, execution, and delivery of product investments against defined success metrics.
- Partner with BD team on business development opportunities via alliances, partnerships, acquisitions and marketplaces.
- Conduct regular data-driven business reviews that analyze product execution and revenue/market accomplishments.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant domain; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- 6+ years of experience in product management, with a focus on messaging and CPAAS.
- Proven track record of leading successful product launches and driving product strategies.
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to synthesize complex information into actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate at all levels.
- Use of quantitative and qualitative data to make product decisions, get executive buy-in, and drive towards measurable team, product, and financial performance.
- Initiative, ownership, and accountability to decode vague priorities, manage conflicting tasks and provide the day-to-day blocking and tackling against ambiguous and complex challenges.
- The ability to collaborate and influence effectively across cross-functional teams.
- The demeanour and maturity to present complex business and technical concepts, tradeoffs, and difficulties to internal and external audiences up to C-level executives and to know when and how to assert opposing viewpoints when necessary.
- Proficiency in agile development methodologies.
- Results-oriented mindset with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed goals.
- Excellent working knowledge in messaging (SMS, MMS, RCS), interfaces, mobile platforms, and RESTful APIs.
This role will be based in our Tallinn office if you prefer to work in-office, or it can be done remotely from Tallinn or anywhere in Estonia.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.