Sales Support Representative (GERMAN speaking)
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for a German speaking Sales Support Representative to join the Strategic Sales team. We’re looking for an intelligent, ambitious and talented individual who is keen to understand more about how large businesses operate; this role will provide insights on and windows into many aspects of Twilio’s sales motion.
- Highly communicative and can work in a team to support the wider goals of the enterprise sales function
- Experience working with G Drive and fluent in Google Docs, Google Sheets and Salesforce.
- You don’t need to have experience in a sales role, indeed this role has allowed previously individuals to pursue roles in Twilio in data analytics, sales or marketing.
- Organizational skills are important and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. This is not a quota carrying role.
- Fluent in English & German
This role will see you supporting the Strategic Account Executives to be more efficient in hitting quota.
- This individual is ‘the glue’ between many different functions within the organization.
- Assisting Account Executives with numerous activities and processes along the entire sales cycle.
- Prepare Pricing and Deal Structure, use and master internal pricing tools.
- Engage with client stakeholders to ensure Proposal Bill Of Materials (OFs) are correct.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure all aspects throughout the sales process are smooth (Deal Desk, Contracts, Legal, Pre-Sales, Security requests) and to ensure the BOM and Contracts are accurate. You will deal with people, data sets and processes.
- Manage prioritisation of key deals with Sales Management.
- Update / Oversee CRM records of ENT accounts
- Support Enterprise AEs to understand customers current usage and improvement opportunities (Monkey Analytics for existing customers)
In this role you will be able to work closely with the Strategic sales team and support them to be more successful in their day to day duties. This will provide the support that will allow our Enterprise to expand our enterprise footprint and scale. As such, this role presents a great opportunity to be part of a team that is succeeding while gaining an insight into how an Enterprise sales deal is structured. Before taking your next step in your sales career. Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Twilio product experts and engaging with customers in a consultative manner to identify their needs and pain points.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication tools in order to build better applications to maximize customer engagement. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, lines of business, non-profits and enterprises to make an impact on their services.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position is based remotely from the United Kingdom.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.