See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Product Manager, Cloud Sources
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Customer data is captured in hundreds of tools and interactions, every day. Talk to a Sales representative? Data is in Salesforce. Submit a ticket with Support? Data is in Zendesk. Open an email? Data is in Sendgrid.
At Segment, we’re bringing all customer data into a single, unified view of each customer. With that, our customers power delightfully personalized engagement campaigns through email, SMS, and human interactions. As the Product Manager for Cloud Sources, you will own the vision and strategy for collecting customer data from any 3rd party application – like Salesforce, Zendesk, Sendgrid, and hundreds more. Today, we process 6,000,000,0000,000+ data points from these sources. With your help, let’s 4x that.
In this role, you’ll:
- Own the vision and roadmap for Cloud Sources, which currently processes 6,000,000,000,000+ (yep, that’s a trillion) data points each month
- Lead a new opportunity space to differentiate Twilio’s data-fueled applications
- Partner with other Product Managers, Research, Design, and Engineering peers to drive product planning, design, execution, and delivery of product investments against defined success metrics
- Collaborate with thousands of engaged, happy customers who want to help you drive impact on their day-to-day lives
- Enjoy significant autonomy and visibility among peers, cross-functional teams, and leadership
- Be an owner of Segment’s product management culture
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 5+ years of product management and technical experience.
- Experience achieving strategic goals and evolving product strategy based on research, data and industry trends in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Experience collaborating directly with customers to empathize with their problems and drive impact.
- Strong collaboration skills with Engineering and Design.
- A bias to action and achieving outcomes in complex product areas and team structures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A love for data.
- B2B, SaaS or technical product experience.
- You are a Segment user and champion. You are familiar with our product and have seen it drive key business results and transformational change at companies.
- Experience with CRMs, Support, or Marketing applications.
This role will be remote and based in India.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.