Strategic Carrier Relations Manager, Mobile Identity
See yourself at Twilio.
Join the team as our next Strategic Carrier Relations Manager, Mobile Identity.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business.
About the job
This position is needed to build and expand mobile identity carrier partnerships internationally. The person in this role will own the country's strategic plan, manage Carrier relationships and execute strategic deals to support the Mobile Identity in EMEA and APAC.
In this role, you will:
- Analyse strategic markets and provide key findings to internal stakeholders.
- Lead in all aspects of the country Mobile Identity connectivity plan which includes developing strategic business deals with carriers, deal execution, account management, negotiating agreement terms and rates.
- Manage long-term relationships with business partners for an effective product offering that maximizes value to Twilio and our customers.
- Lead monthly, quarterly and annual reviews with business partners. Accountable for the business partnership and partner performance management.
- Understand the regulatory and legal background on a per country level and create a knowledge base of regulatory and legal basic facts for internal stakeholders.
- Act as a business consultant to help partners set their business strategy. Collaborate with internal and external business partners to build, maintain and implement business plans to support the sales effort.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Ability to flexibly work with global partners and stakeholders.
- Process regulatory knowledge, data analytical, problem solving, client relationship management, business development and project execution skills.
- Experience working independently and as part of a team.
- Will take the initiative to drive projects forward even under ambiguous circumstances.
- Ability to influence and build effective working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree
- Able to balance long term and short term goals by consistently evaluating decisions in terms of impact to the business.
This role will be based in remote UK or remote Ireland. Approximately 50% travel is anticipated.
What we offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including things like competitive pay, generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.