Field Marketing Manager, Asia
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our Asia Field Marketing Manager
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum
About the job
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a dynamic and motivated Field Marketing Manager to lead our field marketing team in the region. Reporting to the VP, APJ Marketing, the right candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a very fast paced environment, willing to roll up their sleeves, and regularly works outside of their comfort zone.
In this role, you’ll:
- Work alongside the VP, APJ Marketing to set the Asia field marketing strategy and priorities,
- Develop and manage field marketing programs to drive opportunity generation and pipeline acceleration including, but not limited to field marketing programs, joint field marketing events, digital events/activities, sales collateral, and outbound prospecting campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with the corporate marketing organization to ensure the Twilio Asia go-to-market strategy and messaging aligns with global and regional solution marketing programs.
- Develop strategic outbound campaigns and sales collateral to support integrated global/regional demand creation campaigns.
- Analyze pipeline and revenue generation performance of Asia field marketing activities and establish a regular reporting & communications cadence with stakeholders on Asia field marketing GTM efforts.
- Serve as a marketing business partner to the Asia sales units by gathering sentiments and feedback from the field to communicate back to regional marketing teams.
- Establish and maintain optimal ways of working across the APJ marketing eco-system to ensure scalability and consistency.
- Align with peers in Campaigns, Digital, Product Marketing and SDR teams on a set of multi-channel go-to-market campaigns, enabling the regional team to create awareness and generate pipeline for the Asia GTM.
- Coordinate cross-functionally on key Asia owned or 3rd party events: Twilio Transform, our customer and developer conference, and Twilo Talk roadshows (both virtual and in-person), as well as industry events
- Interact extensively working cross-functionally with many teams across the organisation especially sales
- Wear the customer's shoes. We believe our customers are our most important strategic asset and they need special care and attention. Twilio’s solutions are incredibly unique in the market—and there is no better way to show this than through the eyes and stories of the world’s best communications-centered customer experiences
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 7-10 years experience in B2B field marketing roles including leadership and a track record of working directly with a sales organisation, ideally software/SaaS
- History of working in matrixed and virtual team environments covering functions such as PR/Communications, Events, Customer, Product Marketing, etc.
- An understanding of where customer content fits into marketing and sales funnels and cycles, and a “do what it takes” attitude
- Experience with account-based marketing, including working with sales to develop target account lists and account segmentation.
- A passion for pipeline creation and a metrics driven approach, experience working with Salesforce, Marekto and Tableau is beneficial
- Ability to analyze & interpret metrics around field marketing performance and adjust strategy accordingly.
- Authentic communication style and a talent for building trusting relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
This role will be based in our Singapore office.
Approximately 30% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.