Senior Salesforce Business Analyst, CPQ
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Business Analyst, Quote to Cash
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to help Twilio Segment build a best-in-class CPQ experience. You will partner with solutions architects, developers, and stakeholders to implement the quote-to-cash roadmap and support day to day business requests. You will get to know our unique quote-to-cash processes and how to build and maintain the systems that power them. Furthermore, you will become a trusted partner to the Segment Sales organization and be responsible for identifying recurring issues that will drive system improvements. You will be challenged to think creatively about how to reshape existing processes to become more efficient, and your work will be integral to supporting a seamless quote to cash experience.
In this role, you’ll:
- Complete projects within Salesforce CPQ including product, pricing, and discount configuration, template administration, cart and page layout UI improvements, and workflows and approvals.
- Provide ongoing user support for Quote-to-Cash tools, including responding to cases and Slack-channel-based support requests
- Maintain a high level of partner service and positive user interactions with clear communication and timely issue resolution
- Identify recurring issues that will influence system roadmap & generate process improvements
- Develop and maintain a solution guide for troubleshooting technical and procedural issues
- Identify gaps in enablement materials and develop resources for our Quote-to-Cash process
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 2-3 years of experience with Salesforce.com implementation (design, configuration, deployment)
- 2+ years experience implementing or developing features on a CPQ instance such as Salesforce CPQ or Conga CPQ
- Experience supporting the technical needs of teams such as Sales, Finance, Billing, and Product Management within Salesforce and other third-party tools
- Creative problem solver who is passionate about learning new technologies and getting to the "why" behind every solution they encounter
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, including user support
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ
- Experience working with and managing large data sets
This role will be <remote, and based in the USA.
Approximately <10% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado, California, New York, and Washington. The information below is provided for candidates hired in those locations only.
The estimated pay ranges for this role are as follows:
- Based in Colorado: $99,360 - $124,200
- Based in New York, Washington State or California (outside the San Francisco Bay Area): $105,200 - $131,500
- This role may be eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan. All roles are eligible for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.