Solutions Architect - EMEA
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Professional Services Solution Architect.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is seeking a Solutions Architect with strong development and architecture experience of communications, contact center or customer engagement platforms to join our Professional Services team to work hand in hand with our largest and most innovative contact center customers.
Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. With the launch of Flex, Twilio introduced a new type of platform for applications which has the potential to disrupt traditional monolithic application vendors in the same way API platforms disrupted traditional infrastructure services for communications, compute and payments.
In this role, you’ll:
- Be part of a small team of consultants working closely with developers from world class organizations to build next generation contact center applications.
- Run Discovery and Development workshops both onsite and remote.
- Work with customers to understand their requirements and map those requirements to Twilio solutions.
- Create professional presentations and architecture specifications that you will present to customers.
- Have the opportunity to work closely with Twilio product and engineering teams to help shape the products and services that reach a huge market.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- You have the proven technical acumen to be an expert on the Twilio Contact Center offering, coupled with the consulting skills needed to map a customer’s requirements to Twilio solutions.
- You have significant experience with modern Web technologies including React and Node.js as well as REST API design on modern web stacks.
- Your communication skills are strong and you enjoy the challenge of understanding key customer requirements and articulating the correct solution to our customers.
- You can connect with a mix of business and technical audiences leading business requirement discussions, technical white boarding exercises, and coding sessions.
- You have a background in traditional Contact Center technology but you also have modern web development experience.
This role will be based in our Bangalore, India office.
Approximately 25% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.