Strategic Account Executive - CX
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Strategic Account Executive - CX.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is seeking an experienced and high-energy Strategic Account Executive in our Flex team. This is a role focused on both proactive cultivation of new business for our customer experience solution, Twilio Flex. You have mastered complex solution and consultative selling, working proactively and collaboratively with other sales teams & channel partners/system integrators within large accounts to drive incremental growth. You will be responsible for creating demand, building a qualified opportunity pipeline, forecasting and closing bookings as per your assigned plan. You will be responsible for applying a thorough understanding of our products, sales methodology, processes, and prospecting techniques while helping our clients transform their business.
In this role, you’ll:
- Lead CX opportunities for your assigned territory/vertical and be responsible for maintaining and driving new revenue while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Develop and execute successful sales in partnership with Sales Engineers and Partner teams, including negotiating terms and managing the contract process.
- Grow pipeline in collaboration with Marketing and Demand Gen Teams as well as individual prospecting in the assigned territory/vertical.
- Drive sales campaigns in the territory/vertical to create opportunities and long term revenue growth.
- Manage relationships for key and strategic customers.
- Overachieve on annual sales quota targets.
- Collaborate with Twilio colleagues to optimize share of wallet based on customer need.
- Evangelize and be a Flex spokesperson internally and externally, and display the radical transformation of the customer experience solution market.
- Balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- +3 years of sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in Mexico, Colombia and Chile.
- Proven track record selling for financial services and insurance.
- Previous experience selling cloud based enterprise solutions, CX is required, CRM or Field Service solution space is an added bonus.
- Demonstrable experience increasing your pipeline within new logos.
- Proven experience communicating, negotiating, and closing with executives and stakeholders.
- Confirmed ability to lead complex sales cycles, with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
- Diploma degree or equivalent work-related work experience.
- Ability to travel where and when as necessary to support your team’s success.
- Proven relationship with CMOs, CTOs, CIOs, COOs.
- Mandatory fluency in Spanish. English is a plus.
- Experience working with customers going through digital transformation journeys and migrations to the cloud.
- Previous experience with value selling.
- Previous CX operations knowledge is mandatory.
This role will be Remote - Colombia.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.