Laser Customer Support
Rocky Mountain Instrument
Lafayette, CO, USA
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2023
Job DescriptionRMI Laser is searching for a customer service-minded individual with technical expertise and quality management experience. This person will lead our product quality and customer satisfaction team to provide technical support resolution on our laser systems and software. The position is in-house and may require some travel to customer sites.Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership to department personnel, growing a team up to 4 people.
- Interface with management team as the lead representative for the Customer Service Department.
- Manage product repairs including scheduling, status, communicating timelines and costs to the customer and updating customer on status of repair.
- Communicates technical issues with products to Quality and Engineering personnel to assist with resolution.
- Develop and maintain internal processes for improved department performance.
- Take and respond to customer calls for support on RMI Laser products.
- Travel to customer site if needed to resolve technical issues and provide training.
- Manage RMA process, validate returns, run CAPA process/prevent future errors and document results and resolution. Assist with product failure analysis.
- Track measuring instruments and equipment inventory.