Active Directory Admin/Engineer
Point Solutions Group
Point Solutions Group is currently growing and looking to add a System Administrator/Engineer to our team to provide technical expertise and support within projects for a local level government customer in the Denver Metro area. This position will deploy and maintain IT infrastructure components (virtual and physical), and configure and manage Active Directory environments and services. Work will primarily be completed on a remote basis, but the ideal candidate will be able to support on site as needed at the customers IT department in Aurora, CO.
- Design, plan and implement enterprise-wide system solutions in a Microsoft Windows Server, Azure cloud, and VMware environment.
- Manage and maintain server software, hardware and related applications and systems.
- Oversee and support Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Provide support for enterprise systems and infrastructure team through execution on projects
- Ensure proper documentation: create and maintain appropriate documentation for area of responsibility. Including topology, policy/procedures, and miscellaneous documents.
- Performs other related essential infrastructure-based duties as assigned or requested.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ Years of experience with IT Infrastructure, Systems Administration, or Network Engineering
- Specific Technology Experience in Microsoft stack technologies:
o Windows servers
o Active Directory Management
- Experience integrating with IAM solutions highly preferred