IdAM Engineer - Okta
Point Solutions Group
Join Point Solutions Group and our team of high level consultants as we provide technical expertise for project-based engagements for a variety of industries. We are looking for a Security and Identity and Access Management Engineer with a demonstrated background delivering complex identity solutions that integrate with current systems and infrastructure. For this initial engagement, you will be consulting for a local city office in the Denver Metro area working with other PSG consultants and city employees. The ideal candidate will have the ability to remain organized and productive working in a remote setting.
- Collaborate with PM’s, Architects, and other Engineers to formulate and implement a robust and comprehensive IAM solution.
- Review current infrastructure and technical baseline to perform all required engineering to obtain the IOC sign off on the phase one IAM solution. This includes but is not limited to network and system architecture, customer requirements, and current IAM capabilities
- Participate in architectural discussions and meetings with SME’s from the City of Aurora
- Contribute to the drafting/writing of Systems and Security Engineering documentation.
- Integrate IAM solution within current customer environment and software requirements and provide technical expertise on capabilities and functionality.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors or higher in a technology or engineering discipline (2+ years of additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree)
- 5+ years of Systems or Security Engineering experience.
- Extensive experience working with identity and access management solutions: Okta
- Understanding of security procedures and compliance in a variety of environments.
- Integration experience in a Microsoft and .Net environment is desired.
- One or more of the following certifications highly preferred: MCSA/MCSE, CISSP, CEH, Sec+