OPSCAP - FSO Support
Point Solutions Group
Point Solutions Group is growing our team supporting the OPSCAP program for USAF/USSF in Colorado Springs. We are currently looking for a Security Support Specialist to work with the Program FSO to manage program security information and personnel security. Candidates have and maintain an active TS/SCI clearance and be able to support on site at the government facility.
The contractor shall draft local procedures for implementing and administering the Information Security Program for STARCOM HQ.
- Provide guidance for classification and declassification of DoD information that requires protection in the interest of national security
- Provide guidance for the correct marking of information
- Provide guidance for safeguarding, storage, destruction, transmission, and transportation of classified information
The contractor shall draft local procedures for implementing and administering the Industrial Security Program for STARCOM HQ.
- Provide guidance and support for contractor operations supporting STARCOM HQ
- Standard: Develop industrial security data calls and responses as requested
The contractor shall draft local procedures for identifying, controlling, implementing and administering the Controlled Unclassified Information program for STARCOM HQ.
- Standard: Provide guidance and support for the proper identification, sharing, marking, safeguarding, storage, dissemination, destruction, and records management for STARCOM HQ.
- TS/SCI Security Clearance
- 3-10 years of experience in program security support
Compensation: Between $75,000 - $115,000 based on education and level of experience