OPSCAP - Knowledge Manager SME
Point Solutions Group
Point Solutions Group is growing and looking to add a lead Knowledge Manager to its federal services team. This individual will be working on a strategic program supporting Command and Control as a part of an effort under the HQ division of USSF. We are looking for a dynamic individual to bring expertise and leadership to this program. If you have extensive experience in providing strategic portfolio management in NC3, SAMO, and C2 please apply now and join our growing team!
- Provide assistance organizing, maintaining and implementing sharing of data, information and knowledge.
- Provide services to include: identifying, mapping, analyzing and implementing operational processes
- Organizing, maintaining, and sharing of data, information, and knowledge
- Identifying, mapping, and analyzing operational processes; provide feedback and recommendations on streamlining processes
- Design and implement Knowledge Management systems and tools at Unclassified and SECRET levels using various Microsoft Office products and SharePoint IAW all applicable requirements and policies set by the DAA.
- Create, transfer, operate and maintain HQ STARCOM CAG SharePoint sites at the unclassified and Secret levels
- Maintain SharePoint folder structure and file management
- Provide on-the-job training specific to knowledge management services, systems and tools
- Provide audio/visual support for STARCOM HQ briefings, collaboration meetings, training, promotions, conferences, retirements, and on-line professional development seminars
- Provide virtual support including set up and troubleshooting for teleconferences and video conferences on both NIPR and SIPR networks
- Provide in-person support including set up, test and tear down of portable audio/visual systems for on and off-base events in the local area
- Travel to provide the Commander with technical support, set up/tear down
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-10 years experience related to the primary responsibilities including Knowledge Management systems, SharePoint, etc)
- BA/BS (5+ years relevant experience may substitute for degree); MA/MS desired
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
The compensation range for this position is $95,000 to $140,000 annually, dependent on skills and experience.