Point Solutions Group
Longmont, CO, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2023
Point Solutions Group is looking for a skilled Network Engineer to join our team in Longmont, Colorado.
- Support the implementation and operation of WAN infrastructure, including multi-point WAN connectivity, dedicated leased lines to various customers, VPN links to various customers and remote sites.
- Support the implementation and operation of LAN infrastructure at datacenters, branch offices, and critical operations centers.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the AWS Cloud infrastructure and be able to collaborate and work across teams
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have an active/current security clearance
- Requires 8+ years’ experience administering LANs and WANs (data, voice) in a complex operational environment with the need for 4 nines up-time
- Solid knowledge of data / IP networking and protocols (e.g., OSPF, BGP, GRE, TCP, FTP, DNS)
- 5+ years recent experience with Juniper Networks routers, switches, firewalls
- 5+ years recent experience with Palo Alto firewalls
- Experience creating and maintaining documentation of solutions
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including creation of SOPs, maintenance plans, network drawings, etc.
- Experience with AWS VPCs, Customer Gateways, Direct Connects, VPN
- 3+ years with Aruba technologies (Mobility Conductor, ClearPass)
- Experience with F5 application load balancing technologies
- Experience with Infoblox (DNS, DHCP, NetMRI etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in the Agile framework and process
- Experience with network monitoring solutions / automation