GRFN - Application Developer - Front End
Point Solutions Group
Point Solutions Group is part of a team providing Geospatial Intelligence software and systems engineering services to an Intelligence Customer in the Northern Virginia. The main goal of this initiative is to provide critical capabilities to help enable efficient and timely GEOINT collection management across multiple collection FOSS/COTS platforms, with operational sustainability being at the forefront. We are looking for Software Developers to work with our team producing comprehensive GEOINT operation applications using Agile & DevOps methodologies. Candidates must have an active TS/SCI clearance in order to be considered for this position, and must be able to work on site at one of the Prime contractor’s facilities, either Herndon, VA or Valley Forge, PA.
- Planning, conducting, and coordinating agile software development activities.
- Designing, developing, documenting, testing, and debugging software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to critical mission issues.
- Applying the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle.
- Applying knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter to be programmed in business/mission applications, information processing techniques used, and information gathered from system users to develop software.
- Correcting program errors, compiling documentation of program development, and analyzing system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Ensuring software standards are defined and met.
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Java development experience
- Proven experience with Angular front-end development
- Ability to troubleshoot and navigate multiple operating system environments including LINUX/Windows
- Experience with DevOps tools and management platform: Chef, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Strong troubleshooting skills