Bobcat - Systems Engineer
Point Solutions Group
Point Solutions Group is part of a team providing high-level software and systems engineering support to an Intelligence Program with working locations in Herndon and Springfield, VA. We are hiring a mid-level Systems Engineer to be a part of designing and implementing, and documenting IT solutions. Candidates must have an active TS/SCI w/ CI Polygraph and be able to work onsite full-time in Herndon.
- Provides engineering leadership to the design, development, and integration of cross-functional solutions consisting of IT Hardware, COTS Software, and IT Architecture solutions.
- Be responsible for creating and managing extensive systems engineering documentation
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with a current adjudicated CI Polygraph
- Experience in performing system requirements definition, design, integration, verification in the delivery for IT infrastructure and software solutions
- Experience with schedule management in Microsoft Project and understand scheduling techniques, best practices, schedule planning and development.
- Experience with agile project planning and associated tools such as Microsoft Azure DevOps/TFS or JIRA
- Familiarity with infrastructure products and management solutions such as Windows Server administration, monitoring and configuration tools, VMWare, DevSecOps solutions, storage solutions, and cross-domain solutions
- Nice to have security certification: Security +, CISSP, SSCP (able to obtain one of these certifications within 6 months of starting in the position)