Bobcat - Technical Writer/Trainer
Point Solutions Group
Point Solutions Group is growing and looking to add a Technical Trainer/Writer to our Space team. You will be part of a team that develops, delivers, and operates affordable engineering and solutions for commercial, military and intelligence users across the globe. These mission critical efforts support space-based programs in support of national security. Candidates will need to be able to work on site in Springfield, VA and have an active TS/SCI with adjudicated CI poly.
The candidates responsibilities include, but not limited to the planning, developing, and implementing technical product training programs for customers, and/or employees, and field support personnel. Technical training may include standard, repeatable modules, customized and new product modules. Obtains information from customer and technical organizations, engineering, software and product requirements to prepare training programs; prepares lesson plans and training materials; designs product demonstrations; develops course content; determines methodology; and coordinates the development of training aids.
- The Technical Trainer will conduct training sessions, product demonstrations, and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities. May administer tests. Continuously revises lesson plans to ensure course material reflect product features, meet new training requirements and to keep technical information up to date. May include military trainers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- TS/SCI with adjudicated CI poly required prior to start
- Experience with planning, developing, and implementing technical product training programs for customers, and/or employees, and field support personnel
- Previous experience as a Technical Writer/Trainer
- IT background
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, interpersonal, and verbal/written communications skills enabling him/her to work effectively across the program.
- Advanced MS Office Skills