SCOAA - Cyber/RMF Specialist/ISSO
Point Solutions Group
Point Solutions Group is part of a team providing development and operational support to a major intelligence contract in the Huntsville area. We are currently looking to hire a skilled Cyber Specialist/ISSO to provide RMF and security framework support to aid United States war fighting efforts. Candidates, in order to be considered for this opportunity must be able to maintain an active Top Secret / SCI Clearance and support on site work at the Prime contractor’s location in Huntsville, AL.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide RMF program support required to obtain, support, and maintain Authority to Operate (ATO) approvals for MSIC IT systems, applications, and networks.
- Prepare and deliver the documentation, technical data, and computer data needed for the submission of Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) documentation in support of RMF activities.
- Control connections and access to eMASS, including user accounts and privileges, in accordance with MSIC policies.
- Manage and complete eMASS records for each system and manage those through the RMF process.
- Work with the technical security team to identify, fix, and provide information regarding resolving vulnerabilities, configuration settings, and computer incidents.
- Monitor the network and supporting systems to detect security compromise events (including intrusions and virus incidents).
- Provide standard support for processes, investigations, and maintenance of system accreditation.
- Identify where systems/networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy.
- Provide recommendations for protecting networks, workstations, servers, and IT assets.
- Involved in conducting audits to ensure information systems security policies and procedures are implemented as defined in security plans and best practices.
- Support the formal testing requirements through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results, and preparation of required reports.
- Involved in passive evaluations (compliance audits) and/or active evaluations (vulnerability assessments).
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 related certifications may be used in place of related academic field.
- Minimum of 4 - 10 years of work related experience.
- Active TS clearance with immediate eligibility for DIA SCI access required. Must be able to pass DIA polygraph upon being selected for employment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Top Secret with DIA SCI and DIA poly highly desired.
- DoD 8570 IAM Level III certification - CISSP or CISM.
- Working knowledge with DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF).