SCOAA - Automation Developer (Simulation V&V)
Point Solutions Group
Point Solutions Group is part of a team providing development and operational support to a major intelligence contract in the Huntsville area. We are currently looking to hire a skilled Automation Developer to be part of a software verification and validation (V&V) team for integrated threat modeling and simulation (M&S) aiding in United States war fighting efforts. Candidates, in order to be considered for this opportunity must be able to maintain an active Top Secret / SCI Clearance and support on site work at the Prime contractor’s location in Huntsville, AL.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining software for use with automated testing of multiple threat models in a single simulation using Jenkins open-source software, including:
- Creating and maintaining Jenkins pipelines for threat model tests
- Creating and maintaining Python code which validates experiment results and generates graphs, plots, and error reports
- Creating and maintaining Windows batch and Linux shell scripts
- SCM using git/GitLab
- Data analysis of force-on-force experiment results
- Creating tools for parsing and analyzing test results from previous Jenkins runs.
- Understanding M&S concepts and integrated threat modeling.
- Performing V&V scenario creation, testing, and analysis of integrated threat models.
- Producing V&V test plans and reports.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a computer programming field (e.g. Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering) and 2 years of related experience or Associate's degree in related field with 6 years of related experience
- Experience with programming with Python and Qt, and Windows batch scripting and Linux shell scripting
- Active TOP SECRET clearance with SCI is required. DIA CI Polygraph required within 6 months of hire date
- Must be proficient with Windows command line tools
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Fully proficient in the use and integration of MS Office Word, Excel, and Power Point applications
- Well-organized and able to multi-task while working in a fast-paced team/lab environment
- Previous experience using Jenkins automation
- Previous experience using M&S environments
- Previous experience using Git and Gitlab for file configuration management
- Previous experience using Issue Tracking software such as Mantis
- Military Weapon Systems experience is a plus