Sr. Financial Systems Analyst - Adaptive Insights | Remote, USA
IT, Accounting & Finance
Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
This position will be fully remote and can be hired anywhere in the continental U.S.
The Sr Systems Analyst is well-versed in Adaptive Insights and will focus on operational efficiencies, process improvement, business analytics, and strategic projects. This role will work closely with the Finance, HR and BI teams.
How you’ll make an impact
- Diagnose and resolve issues within Adaptive Insights
- Develop actions plans for the most efficient use of Adaptive Insights and work through process improvements
- Automate Balance Sheet, Cash Forecast, 3-Yr Modeling, and improve overall Forecasting within Adaptive Insights
- Effectively communicate, document processes, and train users on appropriate actions
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates
- Assist with headcount tracking, budgeting, and quota planning within Adaptive Insights
- This list is not designed to be all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or a related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in FP&A preferred
- Proficient in Adaptive Insights - 3+ years of experience working in a system admin role
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, Visio and other Microsoft applications
- Strong organizational skills, capable of working with large and complex data sets, ability to multi-task,and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage through ambiguity with limited supervision
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
What you can expect from Optiv
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance.
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.
See more open positions at Optiv
Something looks off?