Regional Director - Central Enterprise
Omaha, NE, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Accomplished sales leader with demonstrated success in delivering revenue growth focused in services and technology to strategic accounts within the Midwest Region. The Regional Director we’re looking for will be able to develop a multi-year account management plan and organize a cross-functional team to deliver this plan and execute new business opportunities.
How you'll make an impact
- Lead a sales team of Client Directors selling Optiv Security Services & technology solutions within geographic territory.
- Accelerate revenue growth while developing a strategic relationship with the regional client base.
- As a partner to the client executive you will build relationships that solidify Optiv as the primary security solutions provider
- Recruit, coach and develop top notch cyber security sales.
- Effectively communicate Optiv’s value proposition as it relates to security services and technologies expertise and capabilities
What we're looking for
- Experience directly managing security services and technology sales teams with multi-million-dollar gross margin quota attainment.
- Proven track record in developing sales professionals to enhance performance in quota objectives.
- Executive presence and ability to build relationships that expand client, partner, candidate and internal relationships.
- Ability to lead cross-functional dotted-line teams comprised of sales, technical and support personnel in a highly effective fashion.
- Strong negotiation, presentation, verbal and written skills.
- Possess strong business acumen & the ability to correlate business goals with business and cyber security risk in support of developing complex security service and technology solutions.
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
What you can expect from Optiv
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance.
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.
See more open positions at Optiv
Something looks off?