Client Manager - Houston Enterprise
Sales & Business Development
Houston, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Accomplished solution-oriented sales professional with demonstrated success in penetrating enterprise accounts to help solve business aligned security initiatives in Houston. The Client Manager we’re looking for is able to speak to C level executives, as well as their teams, to help them solve some of the most challenging Cyber Security problems utilizing best in class multi-practice resources and cross-functional teams to build new enterprise accounts as well as transform existing tactical accounts. As a partner to the client, you will build relationships that solidify Optiv as the primary security solution provider.
How you'll make an impact
- Own and coordinate all aspects of the Client relationship and revenue pipeline within your assigned accounts. Lead a cross-functional team to build and execute a multi-year enterprise account management plan for your top accounts
- Build strong, collaborative and productive relationships with technology partners and their respective sales personnel to both gain and share leads in support of building qualified pipeline and maximizing mutually beneficial sales opportunities
- You'll identify and understand our client's core security concerns tied back to business outcomes and how they correlate to Optiv solutions that mitigate these cybersecurity risks
- Effectively communicate Optiv’s value proposition as it relates to our push to expand our foot print as the only Security Solutions Integrator utilizing our unapparelled security services and technologies expertise and capabilities
What we're looking for
- Experience in product or services based sales typically gained over 2-3 years, ideally in a technology company.
- Proven ability to build and execute territory and account prospecting and expansion plans with a track record of exceeding assigned quotas.
- Experience engaging cross-functional resources such as sales, pre-sales technical support, and other support personnel in an effective fashion.
- Demonstrated ability to build productive business relationships with key executives and sponsors within assigned accounts.
- Effective presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiation experience
- History of demonstrated achievement exceeding plan and expectations.
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
What you can expect from Optiv
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance.
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.