Sr. Client Solutions Advisor - Cybersecurity
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Who we are looking for:
The Sr. Client Solutions Advisor plays a critical role in serving as a trusted partner to Optiv’s clients. By combining business and security practitioner knowledge, the Client Security Architect provides advisement to its clients by defining cyber strategy, security roadmaps and solutions to meet security and business objectives.
The Sr. Client Solutions Advisor role requires someone who has real-world experience and can offer practical and actionable advice tailored to each client’s unique environment. It is a challenging yet rewarding role that differentiates Optiv from the competition.
This cybersecurity architect role requires you to be onsite at the client location in the Phoenix area weekly.
How you'll make an impact
- Effectively work with multiple client personas across the executive branch (CxO), as well as other relevant personas to develop security strategy and define roadmaps to execute on security strategy aligned business goals, budgetary spend, and metrics based on return of investment
- Understand and communicate Optiv’s security program development approach to the clients in a manner easily understood by both security and non-security individuals to prioritize security initiatives
- Understand the Optiv security taxonomy and clearly articulate how the various elements of the applicable Optiv solution portfolio meet the specific needs of the client stakeholders
- Interface and partner with the internal Optiv teams particularly service delivery liaisons to align client expectations with the entire Optiv solution portfolio to ensure service delivery excellence and client satisfaction
- Meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in partnership with the sales team using Optiv sales operating processes by adding value throughout the entire sales motion with such activities as:
- Facilitating new discussions by leveraging peer and industry network contacts
- Telling the Optiv story as the market leading security solutions integration provider
- Performing requirements analysis and qualification of opportunities
- Leading solution development efforts in security technology offerings using the applicable Optiv security taxonomy
- Coordinating demonstrations and security technology evaluations
- Seamlessly transitioning engagements for delivery to the services organization
- Working with Optiv’s Focused Partners to drive strategic initiatives and Go To Market strategies
- Maintain advisory relationships with key stakeholders at clients by providing thought leadership, support, information, and guidance in conjunction with sales partners
- Stay abreast of industry trends and news in order to provide thought leadership, support, analysis and guidance to clients and internal Optiv groups.
- Support marketing to build Optiv brand awareness through speaking at corporate sponsored events, writing industry articles and leveraging social media to properly represent Optiv.
- Actively pursue personal development by maintaining and obtaining technical capabilities, soft skills and security specific knowledge through formal education, certification and other avenues.
What we’re looking for
- BS/BA or equivalent and applicable work experience
- Minimum of five (5) years in an information security advisement or leadership role, preferably as a consulting advisor, architect, manager, director or vice-president of a security function
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Azure, and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud security strategies
- Thorough understanding of the current threat landscape, risk mitigation strategies, and vulnerability management
- Ability to work in a highly adaptable and nimble team environment with responsive communication
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with senior business executives and facilitate high-level business risk discussions
- Strong presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- CISSP, GIAC, C|EH, CISA, CISM, CCSP or other relevant professional certifications
- Strong relationships with security experts within the region, preferably security organizations such as ISACA, ISSA, etc.
- History of awards/recognition for exceptional consulting, advisement, or business acumen
- Highly motivated self-starter that does not require day-to-day management.
- Ability to work remotely with distributed teams in a decentralized environment
- Valid driver’s license or other valid government accepted identification
- Ability to travel within assigned region or assigned accounts, as well as internationally as needed
- Perform additional duties as directed or needed
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
What you can expect from Optiv
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance.
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.
See more open positions at Optiv
Something looks off?