Access Management - Senior Domain Security Advisor | Remote, USA
Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
This position will be fully remote and can be hired anywhere in the continental U.S.
The Sr. Domain Security Advisor -- is a technical pre-sales resource for the field organization who works directly with Client Sales to provide consultative advisement, proposals, SOW and sales presentations to grow new business opportunities within a defined set of major client accounts. The Solutions Advisor combines business and technical knowledge with sales skills and applies practical Information Security experience to address the specific needs of the client, obtains credibility for Optiv, builds a strong relationship with the client executives to secure the opportunity, and provides high-level account management to ensure successful and profitable delivery of solutions. The Solutions Advisor provides mentorship to and assists in the onboarding and training of new team members.
How you’ll make an impact
- Drive the generation of IAM related services sales and technologies business. Meet or exceed quarterly and annual quota objectives in assigned IAM domain specialty in partnership with the account and portfolio teams. Follows the Optiv Standardized Sales Operating Processes (SOPs) to achieve consistent success.
- Understands the intricate details and maintains knowledge of the client’s security environment, business operations, security needs, and risk appetite in order to align solutions and services in relation to domain specialty. Identify their IAM related concerns and how they correlate to Optiv's strategic solutions across the assigned domain and holistic cyber security programs.
- Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities across clients and Optiv's partner relationships. Qualify lead and partner with internal colleagues to determine scope, proposal management, and follow through to closure. Participate in sales opportunities across Optiv's entire portfolio.
- Clearly articulate how the necessary elements of the Optiv technology in the IAM services specialty to meet the specific needs of the client stakeholders. Puts the client at ease with our capabilities to full understand complexities and apply solutions that demonstrate Optiv's deep expertise.
- Collaborate with service delivery to ensure the team has necessary supporting IAM domain specialty materials that presents a consistent and comprehensive approach.
- Effectively work with multiple client personas across the security team, as well as other relevant personas to develop domain specialty related security strategy and define executable roadmaps that align to business goals, budgetary spend, and metrics based on return of investment in assigned domain specialty.
- Maintain advisory relationships with clients' key stakeholders through facilitation of thought leadership, support, information, and guidance related to assigned domain specialty in conjunction with sales partners.
- Become a thought leader in the Digital Access Management domain.
- Speak at Industry events.
- Development of solutions represented my proposals, SOW’s and PowerPoint presentations.
- Participating in new discussions by leveraging peer and industry network contacts
- Maintain strong working relationships with relevant Optiv technology partners.
- Coordinating demonstrations and security technology evaluations in assigned domain specialty
- Interface and partner with the internal Optiv teams, particularly service delivery liaisons, to align client expectations with the assigned specialty solution portfolio to ensure service delivery excellence and client satisfaction.
- Support marketing to build Optiv brand awareness through driving attendance to corporate sponsored events and leveraging social media to properly represent Optiv.
What we’re looking for
- Senior level experience in Digital Access Management and the ability to build pre-sales solutions using Ping and Okta.
- Design and solution Digital Access Management solutions related security solutions to meet client objectives across technology and services.
- Experience performing requirements gathering, analysis and technology selection criteria related to assigned domain specialty.
- Actively pursue personal development by maintaining and obtaining technical capabilities, soft skills, and security specific knowledge through formal education, certification, and other avenues.
- Achieve expert level knowledge in domain specialty solution areas and be able to translate client needs into actionable proposals for Optiv’s strategic offerings in a timely manner
- Advanced sales techniques; makes connections, facilitates meetings, reads the room, asks probing questions, overcomes objections, gains trust, maintains composure under pressure, positions solutions, and assist in finalization of sale.
- BS/BA or equivalent and applicable work experience.
- Minimum of eight(8) years in an information security role, preferably as a consulting advisor, architect, or engineer.
- Highly motivated self-starter that does not require day-to-day management.
- Ability to work in a highly adaptable and nimble team environment with responsive communication.
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
What you can expect from Optiv
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance.
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.
See more open positions at Optiv
Something looks off?