Project Management Lead, Data Operations
At Ombud, we thrive on transforming complexity into clarity. As a progressive and fast-growing SaaS company, we offer innovative solutions that streamline collaboration and foster seamless workflows for a diverse client base. Our mission is to bring order to the chaos, delivering unrivaled context for decision-making that empowers organizations to reach their full potential.
Our approach is driven by a thirst for exceeding customer expectations and an unwavering commitment to industry-leading innovation. As part of the Ombud team, you'll join a vibrant community of thinkers and doers, united in our ambition to push boundaries and redefine what's possible.
We value the unique perspectives and rich experiences our diverse team brings and foster an inclusive culture that encourages growth, promotes accountability, and champions integrity. At Ombud, you'll not just be part of the team; you'll play a pivotal role in shaping our journey, making an impact that resonates across industries.
Our people are at the heart of all we do. As we continue to scale, we’re seeking ambitious individuals who are ready to make their mark and help us shape the future of collaborative solutions. If you’re passionate about using your skills to drive meaningful change and want to be part of something bigger, Ombud could be your perfect fit.
Join us as we continue to evolve, disrupt, and lead in our journey to shape the future of collaboration.
As the Project Management Lead for Data Operations, you will play a critical role in managing and growing our team of Data Entry Specialists. You will ensure that data operations are optimized for efficiency, accuracy, and client satisfaction. You will work closely with the Customer Success team, playing a significant role in the development and achievement of customer support goals and the overall success of Ombud.
- Oversee and manage the daily operations and workflow of the Data Entry Specialist team.
- Develop, implement, and manage project plans to enhance productivity and ensure deadlines and targets are met.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team and other internal stakeholders to understand project requirements and ensure that they are met by the Data Entry Specialist team.
- Drive initiatives aimed at improving data operations processes, including automation and process optimization.
- Deliver on key performance metrics, such as data accuracy, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities for team growth and development, providing necessary training and coaching.
- Foster a culture that aligns with Ombud's core values: Hunger, Integrity, Growth Mindset, and Accountability.
- Proven experience in project management, preferably in a SaaS or technology company.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Demonstrated experience in managing data operations teams, with a focus on data entry and processing.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High degree of attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a keen eye for identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Ability to work collaboratively with different teams, fostering a positive and productive work environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, project management software, and other relevant data management tools.
- Proven ability to align team's work with company goals and customer requirements.
- Desire to be onsite with 4 days in office per week, minimum
At Ombud, we embrace core values of hunger, accountability, growth, and integrity.
We are committed to creating a dynamic, rewarding environment where innovation thrives. If you are ready to contribute to a team that rejects mediocrity, values growth, and places customers at the heart of its mission, we want to hear from you.
What Ombud Offers You:
- A culture that fosters career development and values working together as a team
- Full Benefits, including: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Leave, Sabbatical
- Compensation: $75,000-$100,000 Base Salary (If this does not fit in your range we would still be interested in speaking with you as we have a number of open opportunities as we continue to grow)
Location: Denver, Colorado
Ombud is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.