Junior Graphic Designer
Junior Brand Designer
At Havenly Inc., we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful home they love. Founded in 2014, we've grown into the #1 interior design service in the country. Together, with our family of brands (Interior Define and The Inside), we're reinventing the way that people design and shop for their homes, making custom furniture and interior design delightful and accessible for all.
We are looking for a Junior Brand Designer to join our creative team and help bring our family of brands to life through engaging, performance-driven creative. This role will support visual design efforts across all marketing channels including email, paid media, social media, print collateral, digital ads, and other special projects for the Havenly Inc. Brands: Havenly, Interior Define, and The Inside.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Execution of engaging and successful brand creative with a focus on motion design that reflects the brand’s look and feel
- Ability to incorporate learnings from past campaigns into new creative
- Ability to rapidly iterate in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with other brand designers and Creative and Growth teams on-brand campaigns
- Utilize our visual systems to support brand consistency across all communication channels
- Produce digital marketing assets including email and paid creative
- Create and edit video assets and imagery relevant to brand campaigns
- Support multi-faceted digital and social media campaigns with custom designs
- Execution of email, paid media ads, animations, video, printed material and other graphics as needed
- Participate in brainstorming and other idea-generating team sessions, bringing fresh ideas to the table
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years experience at an agency or in-house department with a focus on digital brand marketing
- Proven ability to design digital marketing assets, optimizing for mobile and desktop engagement
- Strong video editing and animation skills
- Expert Adobe skills
- Online portfolio that features a strong mix of brand and motion design that aligns with the Havenly Inc. look and feel
- The ability to clearly articulate design decisions
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Serious appreciation for whitespace
- You thrive in a fast-paced agile environment while working across many media
- You excel with typography, color, layout, and imagery and know how to bring these elements together into one cohesive form that is emotive of a brand’s personality, voice, and values
- A positive “can-do” attitude. You always start with “yes”
- A pulse on design trends and what other brands are doing
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Copy editing
- Styling or studio shoots
Key Job Qualifications:
- You’re excited about the opportunity to work very hard in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with high energy to build something incredible
- You welcome feedback and collaboration, and are able to react quickly to changes in scope or project direction
- You can generate bold, provocative, fun, and surprising imagery on top of fulfilling project requirements and adhering to brand standards
- You can shape content into easily digested visualizations
- This is a full-time exempt position headquartered in Denver, CO, working a hybrid schedule.
- Targeted compensation range for this role: $55-60K/year, dependent upon experience.
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), 401K, and paid parental leave. In addition, we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company, we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome and has equal opportunity to thrive. With the above stated, Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested.