At Havenly, we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful home they love. Founded in 2014, we've grown into the #1 interior design service in the country.
We're reinventing the way that people design and shop for their homes, making custom furniture and interior design delightful and accessible for all. Although we're headquartered in Denver, we offer both online and in-person services, operating design studios on both coasts and throughout the US.
As the Vice President of Operations, you will play a pivotal role in managing and optimizing our business operational processes to support our e-commerce growth strategy. We have a multi-faceted business that includes consumer services, e-commerce, brick and mortar retail, and international supply chain. You will be responsible for implementing scalable best practices to ensure optimal operational efficiency is achieved across the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Strategic Planning: Develop and execute the operational strategy that aligns with the company's growth objectives.
- Team Leadership: Recruit, develop, and manage a high-performing operations team, fostering a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
- Margin Optimization: Implement strategies to improve sales margin through gains in operational efficiency.
- Technology Integration: Implement and oversee the use of operational technology and systems that improve efficiency and cost savings while supporting growth
- Risk Management: Evaluate and mitigate risk, taking into account relevant regulations and industry operational standards across retail operations and supply chain.
- Supply Chain Management: Oversee the end-to-end supply chain, from sourcing suppliers to product delivery, ensuring cost-effectiveness and reliability.
Who You Are:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in e-commerce or retail operations, with at least 6 years in a leadership role.
- MBA or related Master’s degree in related field preferred.
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of building and managing high-performing teams.
- Data-driven and able to dig into analytics to inform business decisions.
- In-depth knowledge of supply chain management: 3rd party logistics, fulfillment, quality control.
- Proven experience in driving operational efficiency and cost savings.
- Exceptional problem-solving and strategic thinking abilities.
- Adaptable to new situations and are able to drive full ownership of your work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a fast-paced and ever-changing e-commerce environment.
- Knowledge and use of NetSuite or a similar Cloud based ERP tool preferred.
- This is a hybrid full-time exempt position headquartered in Denver, CO, with the expectation that this person is on-site 2-3 days per week.
- Targeted compensation range for this role: $190K-$225K/year, dependent upon experience plus annual bonus potential.
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), 401K, paid Parental leave, and Fertility benefits. In addition, we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company, we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome and has equal opportunity to thrive. With the above stated, Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested.