Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager
At Havenly, we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful home they love. Founded in 2014, we've grown into the #1 interior design service in the country.
We're reinventing the way that people design and shop for their homes, making custom furniture and interior design delightful and accessible for all. Although we're headquartered in Denver, we offer both online and in-person services, operating design studios on both coasts and throughout the US.
We’re searching for a Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our Growth team. This role will be responsible for the strategic development and execution of customer and trade communications in the email channel. Ownership of newsletter/editorial as well as development and optimization of triggered email campaigns and journeys. This role has oversight across the portfolio of brands: Havenly, Interior Define, and The Inside by Havenly. Your work will enable us to build stronger relationships with our customers at every step of their user journey, from acquisition through activation, conversion, and retention. Our ideal candidate will bring a highly-analytical, creative, and cross-channel skillset to the role. This is a unique, high-impact opportunity to play a critical role in the growth of a fast-growing and well-known consumer startup.
If you are a successful Lifecycle Marketer with a passion for the email channel who dreams of engaging customer journeys, enjoys rolling up their sleeves and working on a high-achieving, high-stakes team - this is the perfect role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Lead the strategy and execution of B2C and Trade customer segments in the email channel - from first-time registrants to our best repeat customers
- Rigorously test and analyze campaign and journey performance to ensure each message drives results without increasing customer churn
- Identify high-value experiments that are hypothesis-driven and inspired by data-driven insights
- Ideate and launch new customer journeys while optimizing existing journeys
- Collaborate with the Creative, Content, Product and Performance Marketing teams to ensure brand-aligned messaging, improve time to conversion, and capitalize on new leads across all funnel stages
- Be an expert on our CRM stack, and work cross-functionally with Product, Analytics, and Engineering teams to solve bigger business challenges with well-thought out customer communication streams
- Lead the scaling of mobile-first channels like SMS and Push
- Manage 1-2 direct reports on the Lifecycle Marketing team
What you’ll bring:
- 5-7+ years' experience in a Lifecycle Marketing role, with a detailed understanding of CRM strategies, tactics, and tools
- 1-2+ years’ experience managing direct reports
- You will need to be strategic, and comfortable spearheading new initiatives from conception to creative development to execution to analysis and back again
- Strength in both the science and art of marketing: knowing when to lean on analytics and experimentation, and when to innovate and find a new direction
- Technical CRM tool expertise, with a deep understanding of related KPIs and analytics. Expertise in ESP and CRM tools like Looker, Segment, Klayvio, Iterable and Google Analytics are a plus
- Ability to compile and deliver clear, concise, and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders and senior management
- Creative growth mindset with bold ideas and know-how to get things done.
- You believe the impossible is possible and will work hard, test, and always do what it takes to make things happen.
- You have a flexible attitude and doer mentality; the ability to be solution-oriented and execute while also dreaming of what’s next.
- You are passionate about data-driven lifecycle marketing, retention, and testing frameworks at scale, and strive to continue to learn more about your field.
- You are a collaborator with strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-based environment.
- You are a seasoned expert in analyzing and acting on marketing data.
- You have extraordinary organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once without letting any key initiatives drop through the cracks.
- You are a proactive self-starter and possess an owner’s mindset to seize opportunities that make an impact.
- This is a full-time exempt position headquartered in Denver, CO (qualified remote candidates are welcome)
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), company equity, 401K, and Fertility benefits. In addition we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
- Havenly is a Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome and have equal opportunity to thrive.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with Havenly’s policies as well as in compliance with state and federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to safeguarding the health of our employees, their families, and the community at large, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all employees at Havenly. Accordingly, any offer of employment is conditioned upon an applicant’s ability to provide proof of vaccination. Should you require accommodation for medical or religious needs, Havenly will engage in an interactive process with you to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be provided in accordance with applicable City, State and/or Federal law. Any approved accommodation will also include a requirement that unvaccinated employees submit to weekly COVID-19 testing.