Performance Marketing Manager
At Havenly, we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful home they love. Founded in 2014, we've grown into the #1 interior design service in the country.
We're reinventing the way that people design and shop for their homes, making custom furniture and interior design delightful and accessible for all. Although we're headquartered in Denver, we offer both online and in-person services, operating design studios on both coasts and throughout the US.
We’re searching for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our Growth team at Havenly. This role will be responsible for planning, executing, and optimizing our paid marketing campaigns across multiple channels. Reporting to our Director of Growth, our ideal candidate will bring a passion for performance marketing and understand the intricacies and unique attributes of digital marketing channels. Our ideal candidate will take a highly analytical cross-channel approach to the role to help deliver breakthrough results and unlock efficient, sustainable growth. This is a high-impact opportunity to play a visible role in the growth of a fast-growing and well-known consumer startup.
What you'll do:
- Support in the strategy, execution, and tracking of paid channels (e.g., paid search, paid social, display, affiliate) to drive performance in line with budget
- Lead in the testing, development, and execution of paid campaigns that drive brand awareness, user acquisition and conversion
- Grow existing campaigns across paid channels, while simultaneously testing net-new ideas and concepts to continue improving performance against KPIs
- Craft paid creative briefs, working closely with Brand Designers and broader Growth and Creative teams to ensure brand-aligned messaging and on-brand campaigns
- Use your analytical skills to dig into campaign data, extract channel insights and transform them into actionable changes that will drive channel optimization and accelerate performance
- Generate consistent performance reports for distribution within the Growth team and broader organization. Regularly share performance insights, learnings, and go forward strategy
- Utilize third-party resources to explore new paid opportunities. Evaluate and test new channels
What you’ll bring:
- 3-5+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing strategy and execution (e.g. paid search, paid social)
- Proven ability to test, analyze, and iterate on and scale campaigns, ad sets, and ads
- Data-driven and analytical skill set with proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets, and a familiarity with tracking and reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Google Analytics, multi-touch attribution platforms)
- Ability to compile and deliver clear, concise, and reliable reporting to key stakeholders and senior management
- Desire to spearhead and test channels, with a willingness to evaluate and learn about new opportunities for growth
- Growth mindset with bold ideas and know-how to get things done
- Preference for those with experience in e-commerce, specifically in the furniture and home space.
- You believe the impossible is possible and will work hard, test, and always do what it takes to make things happen.
- You have a flexible attitude and doer mentality; the ability to be solution-oriented and execute while also dreaming of what’s next.
- You are a proactive self-starter, who is passionate about and committed to continued learning in this ever-evolving field.
- You are a collaborator with strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-based environment.
- You have confidence in analyzing and acting on marketing data.
- You have extraordinary organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once without letting any key initiatives drop through the cracks.
- Thorough familiarity and passion for data-driven performance marketing, customer acquisition, and testing frameworks at scale.
- A self-starting and ownership attitude to seize opportunities that make an impact.
With the above stated, Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested!
- This is a full-time exempt position headquartered in Denver, CO. Remote candidates considered.
- Targeted compensation range for this role: $80-85K/year, dependent upon experience.
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), 401K, paid Parental leave, and Fertility benefits. In addition, we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with Havenly’s policies as well as in compliance with state and federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to safeguarding the health of our employees, their families, and the community at large, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all employees at Havenly. Accordingly, any offer of employment is conditioned upon an applicant’s ability to provide proof of vaccination. Should you require accommodation for medical or religious needs, Havenly will engage in an interactive process with you to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be provided in accordance with applicable City, State and/or Federal law. Any approved accommodation will also include a requirement that unvaccinated employees submit to weekly COVID-19 testing.
As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company, we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome and has equal opportunity to thrive. With the above stated, Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested.