Senior Director, Content (Remote)
At Guild, we believe talent is everywhere and that opportunity should be too. We continue to have our home and headquarters in Denver, but we have embraced a distributed model of working to reach the best talent in the United States. While some roles may require proximity to our Denver office, roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 30 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI and Washington D.C. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
- Nurture A Learner’s Mindset - using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success - building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner - holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging - recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
Guild is hiring a Senior Director, Content. This role will lead all aspects of a full-funnel content team, drive innovation and best-in-class content programs, and work to integrate content planning and measurement across multiple audiences and channels. This role is charged with building a content engine that powers our entire marketing organization. You have experience across thought leadership, content marketing, social media, and websites – and proven results in building audience and communities through these channels.
First and foremost, creative storytelling and problem-solving should be a passion. In addition, you are a whiz at understanding how to connect the dots inside an organization and make that come to life externally to build an iconic brand!
As Senior Director, Content, you will:
- Manage and lead a team of experienced content creators and strategists, establishing new processes for ways of working and teamwork across the organization
- Set strategy for a newly coordinated content team, including critical metrics, and align team to a single coordinated framework
- Represent all content internally, establish expectations and trust, and own an org-wide editorial calendar and measurement dashboard
- Be a creative driver and standard bearer for ensuring our content delights, surprises, inspires and educates our collaborators
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Managed sophisticated, multi-channel content teams
- Are an experienced builder of systems, content
- Are a go-to person for driving alignment, leading through influence and position, establishing net new norms
- Are an experienced and celebrated storyteller that encourages others to do their best work
- Specific experience in launching websites, demand generation campaigns, thought leadership pillar development, social media
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $170,000 - $192,500, as well as company stock options.
At Guild, we unlock the talent and economic potential of America’s workforce for employees and their companies. We partner with the nation’s largest employers—including Walmart, Chipotle, Discover, Hilton, Macy’s, Target, and The Walt Disney Company—to create cultures of opportunity that help them attract and retain top talent, while building the workforce of the future from within. By using our proprietary Career Opportunity Platform to develop education and learning programs that work in the real-world, thousands of employees at those companies have gained the skills, knowledge, and guidance they need to build a brighter future for themselves and their families—all without paying for tuition or career services on their own.
Guild is female-founded and a certified B Corp. The company has been named to the TIME100 Most Influential Companies of 2022 list, CNBC Disruptor50 list three years in a row, Inc. Best Led Companies list, Fast Co. World Changing Ideas list and the B Lab Best for the World list among many others.
Guild is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- Open vacation policy for employees to rest and recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth