Senior Talent Acquisition Partner ANZ - 12 month fixed term contract (m/f/x)
Hiring and engaging highly-sought-after talent is at the top of the agenda for HelloFresh. To bridge a temporary need we are looking to hire a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (m/f/x) for the duration of 12 months.
You’ll be exposed to a lean and fast-paced working environment surrounded by smart, passionate people. As our new Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - (m/f/x) you will help us hiring excellent people from junior to senior level and work closely with hiring managers across Operations, Marketing, Product, Data, Finance, Legal, Business Development, across our 4 brands in ANZ, HelloFresh, EveryPlate,Youfoodz and BeCool to deliver on one of our most important objectives: attract and retain the best talent to HelloFresh.
You should be results-driven and solution-orientated, whilst tactical and sensitive when dealing with stakeholders. If you are passionate about talent acquisition and looking for a new experience in a fast-moving, international environment that will challenge you, we would very much like to meet you.
HelloFresh Talent Acquisition is currently on a journey to become more and more global, so the collaboration with TA teams globally is becoming closer. We have an advanced set up that includes Candidate Experience Specialists, a Talent Marketing team, Sourcers, and Executive Recruitment.
What you’ll do
- Build solid relationships with hiring managers through face-to-face interactions and support them best along the hiring journey
- Position yourself as a Talent Partner and expert, advising on recruitment strategy, putting the right candidates forward, helping hiring managers to make decisions, and support your case with data-driven analyses
- Source and attract the best candidates to join the team in Australia and New Zealand in Marketing, Operations, Finance and Legal, Business Development, and Launches
- Manage data in our ATS, post and promote jobs, schedule and conduct interviews, report progress to hiring managers, create and communicate offers etc.
- Help executing a values-based employer branding & engagement strategy, exciting internal and external audiences together with our Employer Branding/Talent Marketing team
- Strengthen our employer brand and ensuring we provide an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience at all points of the recruitment lifecycle
- spend time with candidates, hiring managers, and the team in the office enabling healthy relationships and collaboration
What you’ll bring
- A Talent Acquisition Manager / Specialist or Recruiter with min. 3 years’ experience in delivering all stages of the recruitment process, from advertisement to offer, communicating with a high volume of candidates and hiring managers on a daily basis
- Strong customer focus
- Background from either internal talent acquisition or agency
- Experience managing relationships with a variety of internal stakeholders
- Strong and advanced sourcing skills
- A natural “people’s person” with great communication, interpersonal skills and good levels of emotional intelligence
- Wanting to be in office and build relationships face-to-face
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude, and confident working with stakeholders on all levels
- Good self-organisation levels
- IT savvy, professional skills with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, G sheets, and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (we are using Greenhouse)
- Strong affinity to the HelloFresh brand and culture
What we offer
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing global food technology companies in an exciting growth phase
- Egoless environment, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Flexible working arrangements (Hybrid working model with 3 days a week in the office)
- Company discount - 70% off HelloFresh boxes
- Free access to Headspace
- HelloFresh Academies - monthly internal learning & development
- A diverse and vibrant international environment, with offices in 18 countries
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.