Senior Strategy Manager
For our talented Nordic team in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Senior Strategy Manager to join our newly formed Strategy & Sustainability team. The team will be responsible for leading some of our most important projects across HelloFresh Nordics, supporting the CEO with strategic planning, and advancing the sustainability agenda in the Nordics. You'll be based in our Nordic head office in Islands Brygge and report to Sr. Director Strategy & Sustainability.
This is a highly cross-functional role that will require you to operate with an understanding of both the commercial side as well as the operational side of our business. If you are an ambitious, engaged and collaborative problem solver who thrives in analysis, structure and delivering measurable results, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This role offers a great opportunity to gain experience with scaling and developing an online food concept in the Nordics. You will be involved in the most important topics and get a lot of responsibility from day one. There will be plenty of opportunities to grow in this role or transition into other roles as the company grows.
- Be responsible for strategic projects across HelloFresh Nordics such as country and brand launches
- Identify, scope and coordinate commercial and operational priorities across the organisation as part of our annual OKR cycle, performance fora and ongoing project support.
- Identify and execute on improvements opportunities in our commercial and operational processes and approaches.
- Support the CEO and Management team in critical areas with ad hoc analysis, problem solving and project management
- Support advancing our sustainability agenda in the Nordics to ensure clear footprint measurements and meaningful carbon emission reductions.
- BSc/MSc in Business, Economics or another related field of study
- 4+ years of professional experience in a high performance culture environment (Consulting, Banking, GrowthCo)
- Analytical mindset and solid business understanding
- Ability to autonomously solve complex problems and execute on projects with wide operational implications
- Strong project management skills including a proven track record of “getting things done”
- Ability to manage priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Fluency in English. Nordic language capabilities not required
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning and development budget
- Subsidized healthy lunches
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to the Nordics plus visa application support
- Mental health support through online subscriptions
- Monthly pension scheme including health insurance benefits
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 35+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe
- Additional perks: Nordic Language classes, discounts for our neighboring gyms, company events and parties, fruit & snacks in the office and free Friday bar
Are you up for a challenge?
- Apply with your CV (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job
- We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and will close down the position once the successful candidate has been found.