Growth Development Manager
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever. Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to households worldwide in multiple countries.
Our diverse employees are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We’re passionate about bringing dinner inspiration to everyday Australians and Kiwis. In addition to our meal kit delivery brands HelloFresh and EveryPlate, the group also includes prepared meal delivery services with YouFoodz and our national National Refrigerated Courier Service, Be Cool.
The Growth Development Manager will identify, test and scale business expansion opportunities for the YouFoodz brand. This includes innovating the existing direct-to-consumer subscription channel, as well as venturing into the B2B space.
This role will report directly to the Director of Growth. The ideal candidate has a strong commercial acumen, entrepreneurial mindset and is comfortable making data-driven decisions. From Day 1, this individual will move with speed and agility while relentlessly prioritizing and executing across top channels, partnerships and new business opportunities.
What you’ll do
- Proactively identify and scope new channels, commercial models or ways of working where Youfoodz can “win” and expand its Total Addressable Market (TAM); and model the unit the economics
- Monitor market penetration and size for different customer segments (B2B and B2C); educate senior leaders on both opportunities and risks over a short and medium-term horizon
- Own the go-to-market strategy for new channel, feature or partnership launches from end-to-end; ensure delivery on metrics and keep stakeholders informed of progress
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors and coordinate across functional teams to operationalize & execute on business opportunities
- Analyze quantitative data, gather consumer research, build models, and aggregate insights to drive key business decisions
- Effectively manage resources needed to deliver profitable growth while scaling new business opportunities
- Be responsible for new revenue outside of the core, direct-to-consumer business model by launching and scaling new channels to increase target addressable market (TAM) and grow incremental revenue
- Work closely with cross-functional partners across Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Operations, Legal, Food Safety, Product & Technology teams to ensure smooth execution for each initiative
- Leverage industry trends, competition news, and market insights to inform growth strategy
- Provide regular reports and updates to the Youfoodz and Hellofresh ANZ Leadership team on progress toward business plan goals and OKRs
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of experience in Growth Marketing, Business Development, project management, or eCommerce
- Hands-on mentality combined with ability to think strategically
- Experience problem-solving and proposing unique solutions to complex challenges
- A highly data-driven approach to decision-making and strategy formation - i.e., comfortable with modeling
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with senior management and cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects against deadlines
- Proven ability to drive revenue growth, execute projects and exceed targets
What we offer
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing global food technology companies in an exciting growth phase
- Egoless environment, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company discount - 70% off HelloFresh boxes
- Free access to Headspace
- HelloFresh Academies - monthly internal learning & development
- A diverse and vibrant international environment, with offices in 18 countries
Duration: Permanent full time role. Must have full working rights in Australia
Location: Sydney, Chippendale Head Office
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations, notice, working rights, and tell us what your favourite meal to cook is!