Senior Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
We are looking for a performance-oriented, high achieving Senior Marketing Manager to lead the HelloFresh Ireland marketing team as we scale our presence in the Irish market. Based out of our riverside office in the heart of Dublin’s tech docklands, you will report directly to the HelloFresh Ireland CEO and will manage an ambitious, dedicated marketing team to lead HelloFresh marketing efforts across Ireland.
You will own the development of our marketing channels and customer retention strategy by leveraging your strong business acumen, extensive experience in digital and offline marketing combined with an ease of communication with diverse stakeholders. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a high performing marketing team at one of Ireland’s fastest growing companies.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Lead the development of the marketing in Ireland ensuring all channel investment and initiatives have clear goals that ladder up to the overall business plan and strategy
- Own the end to end marketing budgeting cycles QoQ, working closely with local and international stakeholders, providing guidance and consolidating input and ensuring that the final budget outcome maximizes potential marketing value and aligns with overall business plan expectation
- Support the Local Growth Manager in liasoning with Local/Global marketing teams on day-to-day campaign management and execution (including Online/Offline growth channels, CRM, Referral, ATL) to meet overall business objectives
- Work closely with Local MarComms Manager, Growth teams and Global Creative Services to ensure that all marketing assets drive a consistent brand experience in terms of visuals and messaging across the marketing mix
- Work closely with channel owners and Marketing BI to monitor the number of activations and reactivations expected on an ongoing basis as part of a wider forecasting process that estimates the volume of boxes sold every week
- Monitor and report overall marketing performance against the business plan, understanding and sharing the root causes of either underperformance or overperformance, and putting in place actions on the back of budget deviations, when needed
- Analyze the brand function’s KPI development and make sure they reach their growth goals, as a data-driven marketer
- Liaise with Local/Global business stakeholders to support them on initiatives with marketing impact, understanding their goals, scoping marketing opportunities and workload, manage deliverables and timings, together with the Local/Global teams.
- Work closely with the Customer Insights and Global Research team as they develop a solid understanding of our customers. On the back of this, consider the implications on the Marketing Plan and Brand approach, working with Local/Global teams on adjustments where necessary
- Develop innovative marketing approaches, ensuring a “test and learn” approach is in place whenever possible, supporting the development of test-hypotheses, following-up on test implementation and its results
- Be a culture driver and exemplify the HelloFresh DNA
What you’ll bring
- Performance-driven and goal-oriented professional with extensive mixed marketing experience in online, offline performance, brand management and familiarity with CRM, Referrals, ATL channels
- Confident and structured communicator to the wider business and C-suite, who is able to showcase the value and impact of Marketing, within a data-driven and tech-focused culture
- Someone who understands how to leverage customer insight as a springboard for marketing initiatives and actions to unlock growth
- Experienced in developing local marketing within a Global framework
- Preferably with experience in leading a small team
- Structured and methodical in your approach to work while being comfortable with ambiguity
- Great match to the HelloFresh DNA
- Fluent in English and (preferably, but not a requirement) with knowledge of the Irish market
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our product and marketing setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment with mission-driven colleagues
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (70% off your HelloFresh boxes, private health insurance, employer matching pension program, development initiatives, high-end tech equipment, etc.
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 15 countries across 3 continents.
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.