S'more about the team
We are seeking a data-savvy, self-motivated Retention Manager to join our Marketing team. In collaboration with the North American team in New York, you will focus on customer retention strategies for HelloFresh Canada and Chefs Plate. Reporting to the Associate Director, NA Retention Strategy, your role will entail hitting both long-term and short-term customer retention targets through detailed analysis, A/B testing, and campaign coordination and optimization. The ideal candidate is a clear communicator, intellectually curious, and has a high capacity to pursue many new ideas at the same time. You have a track record of being able to sell-in new thinking and drive ideas to completion, and are obsessive about diving into data to deliver measurable insights and results.
Lettuce share what this role will be responsible for
- Identify retention focus areas for the Canadian market and represent Canada in international discussions.
- Analyze customer behavior and trends for actionable insights to improve customer retention.
- Collaborate with North American counterparts in New York to build loyalty programs aimed at encouraging repeat business.
- Rapidly make an impact by developing an experimentation pipeline for retention strategies and ensuring successful strategies from other markets are implemented in the Canadian market.
- Advocate for your testing roadmap through collaborations with cross-functional teams including Growth, Product, Analytics, Tech, and Operations.
- Conduct proactive data analysis to spot gaps and opportunities for key performance indicator (KPI) improvements, and collaborate with teams to leverage these findings.
- Work cross-functionally to align marketing initiatives and product strategies with a focus on retention across the Canadian organization.
- Be the central owner of active customer communication, maximizing the use of both inbox inserts and email communication to reach customers with the right message, at the right time, through the right channel.
- All other duties, as assigned
Sound a-peeling? Here's what we're looking for
- 4-7 years of experience in a marketing project management role in a dynamic, agile environment.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the capability to sell and implement new initiatives.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and a background in SQL.
- An intellectual drive to understand the "why" behind actions and results.
- Focused on meeting challenging targets and willing to engage in both high-profile and routine tasks.
- Open to collaboration and excellent in communicating with both internal and external partners.
- Experienced or interested in SQL-based tools such as MySQL, SQL Workbench, and Tableau, email automation, A/B testing, and statistical analysis.
Let’s cut to the cheese, this is why you'll love it here
- Box Discount - Amazing discounts on 1 box per week! 75% discount on weekly HelloFresh and Chefs Plate meal kits AND 50% off weekly Factor meal box
- Health & Wellness - Health & Dental benefits from day 1, a Health Spending Account, and unlimited access to the Headspace app to meet your self-care needs.
- Vacation & PTO - Time off is also an important part of self-care! We offer generous vacation and PTO to help you create a good work-life balance.
- Family Benefits - A parental leave top-up program for expectant parents
- WFH Allowance - A one time fund to help you set up or improve your home office
- Growth & Development - We support your career progression, provide development opportunities, and invest in your continued learning through our organization wide L&D fund
- Work Hard & Have Fun - From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to experience the fun!
- Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives - With impactful ERG’s like HelloChange and Women Empowerment, we are committed to our diversity, equity & inclusion efforts
- Food Puns - this one is kind of a big dill if you haven’t already noticed. We even have some punny meeting room names!
Flexible Hybrid Approach
At HelloFresh, we know that flexible work arrangements are essential in enabling you to do your best work, while balancing your personal and life needs. Offering remote work flexibility, along with the opportunity to interact and collaborate in the office are all a part of creating a great employee experience.
To meet these needs, we are pleased to provide Flexible Hybrid work. Flexible Hybrid is a people-first approach that is based on choice, trust, personalization, and empowers teams to choose when and how often they work from the office and work from home, in addition to team days and company days. This means a minimum of 2 days in office per week, with most teams in office between 2-3 days a week.
It’s no surprise that as a food company, we use many ingredients that may be considered common allergens (i.e. peanuts, tree nuts, milk, etc.). Whether this role is based out of our headquarters or one of our distribution centers, it is possible that you may be exposed to such allergens in this role. If you have any concerns with being exposed to any particular food ingredients, including meat, please disclose this during the hiring process.