Data Analyst - Price & Discount (m/f/x)
As a Price & Discount Strategy Analyst in the Marketing Analytics team, you’ll help us build data driven strategies to analyse and grow our business. You will join a newly formed Market Insights team which acts as a key consultant for the 15+ International markets at HelloFresh business. You will be working on topics relating to market expansion, growth and budget allocation.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Become a trusted advisor to our management teams by understanding, shaping and solving analytical business challenges. Jointly formulate and develop implementation strategies.
- Monitor performances for the New brands and markets and propose initiatives to improve main business KPIs
- Own and improve marketing budget process to efficiently allocate and measure performance across various markets.
- Provide performance visibility and insights to management
- Actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities
- Your work will span across creating insights, reporting & visualisation, forecasting, streamlining analysis processes and working on high impact projects.
What you’ll bring
- Motivated and self driven
- 3+ years of experience in a Finance, Consulting, or fast-growing start-up (ideally B2C)
- Bachelor/Masters’ degree from a top tier university
- Experience working with Excel, SQL, Tableau
- Ideally Experience with Python but not necessary
- Result oriented mindset
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Project management and process excellence experience
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support (if applicable)
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Mental health support, including Headspace subscription and access to qualified therapists through Spill
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- Working parents support
- Additional perks include: Annual German language budget, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, regular company events, fresh fruit & free drinks in the office, in-house yoga classes, weekly discount on the Convini vending machine in the office
- Hybrid working model (option to work from home for up to 50% if preferred)
- Sabbatical leave option after 18 months of being with HelloFresh
- HelloFresh Pension Scheme that is subsidized with 20% on top
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 90+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.