Growth Partnership Intern (m/f/x)
We are looking for ambitious and talented people to strengthen our local team in Barcelona! We’ve launched HelloFresh in Spain as one of our most ambitious HelloFresh countries and we know there is a significant market out there to conquer. It’s the perfect moment to join, and a great opportunity to have a lasting impact on one of the fastest growing foodtech organization in Spain.
We have big ambitions for Spain and want to change the way people eat forever, promoting a more sustainable, simple and affordable way to cook delicious recipes at home.
For our ambitious, fast-growing team in Barcelona, we are looking for a motivated and hands-on Growth Marketing Intern to help us set up and scale our Partnership channels in Spain for a duration of ~6 months
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Support the Growth team across a variety of tasks (eg. partner outreach, customer analysis, campaign management etc.)
- Contribute to the growth and strengthening of some of our key, locally-owned partnership channels
- Drive optimisation in the processes and campaigns you manage: planning, execution, tracking and reporting of the results and optimisation for future iterations
- Leverage previous experiments and initiatives from other geographies in which we operate to derive new ideas and initiatives
- Bring new ideas to the table to improve our growth and marketing strategy
- Create campaign briefings & landing pages
What you’ll bring
- You are from a Top Business/Engineering University
- Experience in Growth, Partnerships, or Data is a plus
- A keen interest in Growth and Partnerships - you listen to podcasts, read books and want to develop as a marketer
- You want to join an adventure in HF’s newest market!
- You are action-oriented and are highly motivated to get involved and drive positive outcomes
- You bring a high level of initiative, with a sense of responsibility and ownership
- You have a good understanding of numbers and the ability to deal with problems in a structured and analytical manner
- You are a native Spanish speaker and fluent in English
- You can organize yourself very well and always keep an eye on deadlines
- You learn quickly and find the right solution for every problem
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase on the Spanish market
- Direct, high impact on our growth setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment with mission-driven colleagues
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, high-end tech equipment, free coffee and fruit, etc.
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 15 countries across 3 continents.
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.