Display & Video Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
As a Display and Video Manager in our Marketing department, you will be responsible for driving key consumer activations with data-driven analysis. You will collaborate with market stakeholders and industry partners to apply insights in marketing campaigns with a full-funnel approach. You will contribute your expertise across Global HelloFresh markets & White Label Brands.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Manage 3 - 4 start-up markets with all Display, Video, and App marketing campaigns with fast turnaround time
- Develop channel growth strategy and be responsible for continuous creative, bidding, audience tests, as well as lift studies
- Analyze cross-brand / cross-country trends to scope out opportunities for growing new customers along with maintaining market efficiency
- Collaborate with our design, video production, and marketing analysis teams as well as country teams to make sure that we have the best setup for continuous campaign success
What you’ll bring
- 4+ years professional experience in digital marketing agency, programmatic advertising, 3rd party data company or marketing consulting agency
- Proficient knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords, including Display, App, and Video campaigns
- Excellent data analytics skills. Can develop data-driven growth strategies
- Excellent communication skills. You will be the go-to person for multiple marketing and communication teams. Interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for success
- Understanding of digital marketing channels, such as Search, Paid Social, and Influencer marketing etc.
- You are a quick learner, especially when it comes to new online marketing tools and other learning resources to stay up to date on what is needed in the world of Display Marketing
- Fluent in English (any other language is a plus)
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support (if applicable)
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Mental health support, including Headspace subscription and access to qualified therapists through Spill
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- Working parents support
- Additional perks include: Annual German language budget, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, regular company events, fresh fruit & free drinks in the office, in-house yoga classes, weekly discount on the Convini vending machine in the office
- Hybrid working model (option to work from home for up to 50% if preferred)
- Sabbatical leave option after 18 months of being with HelloFresh
- HelloFresh Pension Scheme that is subsidized with 20% on top
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 90+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.